Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

||The World In Us || -A NiBir FF : Chp 8 Pg 31 : 13/11 (Page 8)

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 29 July 2015 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammu4u

ithna lamba partROFL
nxt time chotu part post karna OkWinkLOL

anyway nice partThumbs Up
Nishu am nISHA gANGWAL
Kabir ithna rudeAngryLOLLOL
waitng 4 the nxt part
ROFLROFL ...lamba nehi milega ..u will get only this much as it is going to be a dark one

Kabir is sweet now ...jate jaate dhek what and will happen ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maniwood

anuska1203 Goldie
anuska1203
anuska1203

Posted: 12 August 2015 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
VERY NICE CONTUNUE SOONClapN PLS DO BUDDY MEBig smile
Shanaya1526 Senior Member
Shanaya1526
Shanaya1526

Posted: 15 August 2015 at 6:22am | IP Logged
It's really nyc Stella but I think dis make more fun in hinglish ...its just a suggestion. ...The whole part is amezing ...plz pm me when u r updated 
SaruSenan IF-Sizzlerz
SaruSenan
SaruSenan

Posted: 26 August 2015 at 3:32am | IP Logged
IshipaaaHug B4 Commenting on updates on this FF(4 First timeLOL) Ur Ru has two complaints...ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL Beti apni Pa se nahi toh kisse bolegi COMPLAINTS nah??WinkLOLROFL ROFL

1. Aapko patha hai kal se dhoond rahi hu appki yeh FF padhne ke liye..AngryLOL Aur mujhe is FF ka  title nahi yaad aa raha thaDead par mujhe stry yad thi bcz I read it's 1st part while I m on KS mode..ROFL ROFL Finally maine dhoond hi lia.. par uskeliye mujhe bahut dhoondna pada..WackoROFL ROFL

2. Y dont U PM me??AngryLOLROFL ROFL AGar kar dethi toh bechari Nanni RU ko itna dhoondna na padtha...PinchROFL ROFL Pls PM me whenver U update any of ur Works..Embarrassed SYS???ROFL ROFL

Abt the updates... I loved it alllClapClapClapClapClap

Y Kabir is so rude??Dead I loved the title of Part 2Wink as it reflects the Future of NiBirDay Dreaming

Do write more..Hug Q ki DMMEmbarrassedLOLROFL ROFL

PS: DO PM me..Embarrassed

-abz-

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 28 August 2015 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Chapter 3 :

A Sexy Stubbornness  ...

An exhausted Nisha entered into her house , after playing with her little ones of The Dream House ...
She went into the kitchen to brew a cup of coffee for her mental sanity . She was been to rude situations for a long time that tables turned out in a better way . She was kind of free from all the troubles that was totally connected with having a job and maintaining a good personal life . His ex never allowed her to explore herself more . She was getting opportunities to live and smile much better than before .Coming back to the reality , she took out the coffee  jug out from the coffee maker and poured it into her mug . Adding some more ingredients to it , she was ready to take to her room when the  phone rang and made her stop . She looked out for the Id. " Viraj " it was , and the frown in her face made it clear that she didn't want to answer it . Ignoring the number of calls , she made her way to the  bedroom along with the case file she had to deal with .

She was going through the files , when the number of calls and voice messages flooded in her phone making her pique reach the zenith . And she decided to end it once for all . " What the hell do you think of your self Viraj for calling me the number of times I ignore you ? " Said Nisha with out a break . " What ? " A familiar voice  turned up on the other side but Nisha was not I in a mood to give a break to her talk . " What do you mean by what ? ...I need an answer ...next time don't you dare to call me again ! " Nisha again said in a flow . " What the hell do you think of yourself ? " The person on the call replied . And reality struck Nisha .

" ...Sorry ..who ? " Nisha asked in a soft tone . " Kabir Rathode !..." the person exclaimed making her eyes bulge out from her sockets . " Kabir ? ...How did you get my number ? " ..Nisha asked . " ...I don't give answers ..I get answers ..and don't you dare talk to me like that next time ! " Kabir made his tone harsh . " What do you want ? " Nisha asked as he was making the conversation an embarrassing one for her . " I want the file ..." said Kabir strongly . "Yeah ..I'll give it you ..the next day .." Nisha said calmly . " What do you mean by the next day ? ..I want it now ...get it to my house right now ! " he said brashly . " What do you think I am to come to your house a this night ? ...get it tomorrow that's it ! I'm not coming any where .." Nisha said in her blunt tune . " So you wont come ? " Kabir asked with anger . " No ! " She replied boldly . " Fine then ...I'm coming ! " He replied . Nisha's eyes widened . " What ? you are coming ? ...where  ? ..." and before she could continue more , she found her call hanged . 

...Nisha's point of view ... 

Oh god ? is he going to come here ? ...How the hell on earth is it possible !  He doesn't even know where am I living . I really couldn't control my thoughts about it . But then I realized that he can be lying to make me come over there . Such a crazy rude man . I really wanted to have a nap to get my silly thoughts ruin my night without peace . And I don't know what luck on earth I have that my sleep got deprived due to  the coffee I drank . Curse my fate ! 

I finally made up my mind to get through the file once again without any disturbance to get to know more about  Kaira . As I read the pages , I found out a shocking thing . I found the page that was supposed to 8 was marked 8 , but it had a number scratched up and was made a pg 8 . Strange , I wondered how come that be possible as Arjun was the one to give me the details . As I was going through the other pages , I heard a knock at the door . It was half past eleven and my neighbour used to come from work by this time . I thought it was her , so I went to open the door . As I opened the door , I found the most unexpectedly expected person to be here . 

I was shocked ! Why the freaking hell does he wants to stand up here at night to get a file . " Where's the file ? " he asked in a rude tone again . God ! cant he be a little calm ? What have  you made him with ? " What the hell are ogling at ? " He roared . " Shhh " I said in a reflex . "Its an apartment ...and people sleep at this time here ! " I said giving a piece of mind to him . He was staring , as if I was his born enemy . He the manner less creature , went into my house banging the door as I entered inside . " What the hell ? " I asked him for the nonsense he was doing at this night at my place . " I want the file ! " he exclaimed . " Cant you ask politely ? " I questioned him back . He gave me stare .

God ..his eyes ...they are so damn ..attractive  ..my mind was saying . And what was I thinking at this moment when i had to push him out of my house ? ..He went into my bedroom , the last thing any girl wants and I was standing like a statue there ? ..What f---- is wrong with me ? I asked my mind . I went into my room . " Mr Kabir ..how can you behave like a lunatic ? ..its a girl's bedroom that you have entered ! " I screamt . Knowing the handsome guy he is my voice was lower than I scream at anyone else . He gave me a vulnerable stare ..hot as hell ...I was not at all in a mood to give place to my thoughts , I grabbed the file in my hand and he grabbed the other side . " Give back you damn girl ..! " He yelled . " I wont ...get it tomorrow .." i said as my ego was not giving up . " I want it now ! don't be stubborn ! " He said . Stubborn ? I am stubborn ? He is the one who is stubborn ..but a sexy one my mind said . I felt a weird sensation rush through my body . But I couldn't give up ..and we both kept pulling and ended up falling to the bed .

I closed my eyes as I felt his hot breath falling on me . I felt  my body burning with heat . I opened my eyes to find him looking in to mine . I was lost . His eyes were like chocolate ...I was  under a handsome man , my mind was saying and  he was looking handsome ...I was convincing my self not to get deep into this wired feeling .  I noticed one more thing . His eyes were hiding pain , happiness  and he was scanning me too , he was looking like a miracle to me . I couldn't get what went through me ...I felt my lips closer to him . Kiss him Nisha , my  mind said ...just do it .. I was totally going into it I was very very close to his lips his breath fanning on my cheeks  ...my breathing went heavier ..he was tucking my fringes and holding my cheeks I felt my knees going weak .we were dangerously close  then reality stuck me . I pushed him off . And it felt like he was lost too . My cheeks turned red , I felt heat rush through my body ...God what hell is wrong with me !

He went out with the file without saying anything ...and I didn't dare to utter a word !

He he he ...Hola ...this is just the beginging ...you will get more  

Nisha and Kabir have never liked being physical ... now what is this ? ...Keep guessing

Comments and critisism both are welcomed ...

Edited by -abz- - 28 August 2015 at 8:19am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

anj_lekstar394janvi1018Shanaya1526.vishrutha.NirvrithiAmina...anuska1203Sarthak0302angelanjuitznimi003-DrunkenMonk-SaruSenanarviabhigyaNiyati_Tjanvi0513ammu4u

itznimi003 IF-Rockerz
itznimi003
itznimi003

Posted: 28 August 2015 at 7:46am | IP Logged
res
unresROFL

awsm update abiThumbs Up

ye viraj ab nishu ko kyu call krraAngry

nishu ne viraj h samajh k phn uthaya aur kya tareeke se jhaada...use but for her shock wo kabir niklaROFL

yaar ye kabir itna rude kyu h yr????Day DreamingDay Dreaming
ailla wo to sach me nishu k ghar aa gya aur sidha bedroom me entry maar lia...aur nishu kuch bhi nhi boli kuch to gadbad hROFLROFL

loved der fight for fileSmile
ab to nishu me b ego aa gya keep going nishuROFL

loved der fall der eyelockHeart...nishu to use kiss krne wali thi...naughty nishaROFL

loved d way she saw mixed emotions of pain happy in his eyes...awwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ye kya tune to fir suspense create kr dia update soon dearSmile

Edited by itznimi003 - 28 August 2015 at 11:14am

-abz-

Niyati_T IF-Sizzlerz
Niyati_T
Niyati_T

Posted: 28 August 2015 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Aaye hayee... kya chapter tha yeh Blushing

-abz-

-abz- IF-Rockerz