Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

||The World In Us || -A NiBir FF : Chp 8 Pg 31 : 13/11 (Page 4)

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Heyo everyone !!! This update is a mood fresher one ..the original plot will come up in the upcoming updates ...This one is for Ammu , Aaaku , Anu , Preru and Candy

Chapter 1 
                             The Meeting of two stormy personalities .

With the strong blows of cool December wind , a girl of mid twenty one woke up from her stumbled sleep pulling out her thick cozy blanket . Nisha Gangwal she is , a talented super woman in archer and a genieus criminologist .
Making her way towards the washroom for her shower and put on the hot side of the tap for her to resist from the coolness outside .  Lots of thoughts were moving inside her mind as the warm water plunged her slim body . That of the break up she had with her boy friend Viraj . Viraj ,all she knew about him was he just used her up like a tissue paper .He crushed her heart and threw it away . It was too late for her mind to realise what the hell he has done to her .
Nisha never liked physical relationship , infact she never allowed her own boyfriend to touch her . This was some kind of complex in her , she was in a relation ship with Viraj for the past four years , but never they both have had a kiss or even a hug .

Nisha had an emotional bond with Viraj , she always trusted him but never found him trusting her and atlast he throwed her up without enquring about her discomfort . She also let it go , trying to mend with her life alone . The water started going cool and Nisha came out from her deep dwellig thoughts .
She wrapped her self in a bathrobe and tied the towel along her hair in a French style and moved out of the cubicle . She made her way to the kitchen to make a hot cup of coffee which would seize her withering mind . As she made her cup of coffee , she got a phone call from the chief secretry of CBI Arjun Kishore .

Nisha picked up the call , "Hello Mr Arjun ..what made you call me ?" Nisha asked in a sarcastic tone . "Well ...just fell like to give a call to you " Arjun played along . Arjun was Nisha's classmate during her crimal studies in UK and he turned out to be one of the best criminologist . "Well ..I have no crispy news like that of your girlfriend Kirti " Nisha said giggling .

Arjun turned pink and started to dream about his girlfriend and the conversation went into a silence . "If your done with your blushing ..come to the point" Nisha clasped . "You are too good mind diverter Nisha .." Arjun yanked . "Well that I am ...come to the point" Nisha said again .

"Hmm , we are suffering with a serious issue , unable to collect sufficient evidence " Arjun sighed . "Coolio ...If the case is murder then I need a partner , if not then I'll manage alone " Nisha declared getting serious about the topic drinking her coffee . "Nisha ..this case is serious ..it as murder which has happened with seconds of dismay and the girl is a very famous model " Arjun said .
"Are you talking about the murder of Kaira Gujral that happened few weeks ago ?" Nisha asked him . "Hmm" Arjun said . "Okay so ..give me the details about the murder and tell me when to meet .." Nisha said . "Nisha ..i have another important work today ..we will meet up along with your partner the next day" Arjun suggested . "Ok ...tommorow sharp 9 at Coffee House  " Nisha said and Arjun went with that .

On the other side a man of twenty four was going for his morning jog along with his girlfriend . "Baby ..I'm just loving this morning Jog ..just awesome !!" the girl said . "Anya ...I know after all its Kabir the great !!" Kabir said proudly . Anya smiled at his silly joke . "You look sexy when you smile !" Kabir winked at her while Anya turned pink and came closer to Kabir for a kiss .Kabir moved back , "Baby ...its three months since we had this relationship and we never slept , infact we never kissed !" Anya exclaimed . "I know Anya ...u will surely get a better person than me ..and u and me are not making those kind love ...I think we should move on !" Kabir said .

While Anya just stared at him like in disbelief . That is how Kabir is , dates a girl and when she turns to be physical with him , he drops her off . "What do you mean by that ?? for the past three months my status was just commited ...I have never taken selfie with you ...never even had a kiss ..and you want me to move on ?" Anya asked him . While Kabir was smiling "I have ..having physical relationship and betraying the person ...makes a sin ...but i never thought this would also be a sinful act " Kabir said . "Listen Anya ..I know ..u dont love me for what I am ..its just about your status ..but I cant help it ..I'm having no more interest in you .." Kabir said and Anya was starled .

Kabir went back jogging around front not knowing what will be his next plan . And there he got a call from Arjun , "Hello buddy ..mere yaad kaise aagaya ?" Kabir asked him . "saale ... Tu toh mujhe yaad kartha hi nehi na .." Arjun said  . "Well ..no to be honest cause ur busy in pataofying your girlfriend " Kabir said . "Oh god not again " Arjun said trying his best not to get diverted . "You've gotta a meeting tommorow ...and its a serious case " ."Oh ! hope this time my partner is a sexy girl !" Kabir said making it a fun . Little did Kabir know ,destiny brought a turnado towards him . "Well , she is a tough to impress girl and dont you dare to do anything with her " Arjun warned him .
"Calm down bro ...I'm not going to eat her !" Kabir said jokingly . "Oh ! common Kabir ..be serious !" Arjun alarmed him to be ready to solve the case tommorow  . "Okay bro !" Kabir said totaly cool . Kabir went home for getting refreshed .

On the other side Nisha also got her self changed and moved out . She wore a pink tank top with a black shrug and a full covered gathering pants along with a thick sweater to erase the coolness out side . She wore a matching black shawl along and made her way outside . She loved walking and driving her cycle or scooty more than driving a car . She walks more often for covering short distances and was making her way towards the bakery to buy bread for making her favourite sandwiches . As she was passing by , someone crashed her from behind and the garland women standing in front and she fell over him . Along the marigold petals falling on them .

The cycle fell down and Nisha was on top of him and they were looking into each other . Their eyelock was broken by the garland woman shouting at them and they both straightened up standing with awkwardness . "Kabir...tumne phir se mere saare phool giradiya !" The garland women exclaimed . "Meine kuch nehi kiya ...sab iss ladki ke wajah se hua ..she came in between the way .." Kabir balmed it on her . Nisha's eyes widened . "Oh hello ? who came where ? ...its you who don't know driving !" Nisha spoke out . "Oh really ? ..Agar  dheke toh ..you were walking as if ..you are super model and you were not listening to my cycle bells ! " Kabir said . "Well meine hi kiya tha ..then where were you looking at when you knew I was standing ..you should have moved the other side !" Nisha said while Kabir was speechless . "Nacchadi ..." Kabir mumbled . "I'm so sorry ..hamre wajah se aapke phool kaharab ho gaye ...Mein aapko paise deti hoon .." Nisha said ad the garland woman agreed to that . Kabir and Nisha were staring at each other and moved out to their ways .

Dont think ..har update will be like this ..The following updates will be dark ..
and I will give short updates with sub parts

Edited by Stella324 - 17 May 2015 at 6:22am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeshaRocksarathysRihaikraVrushika321aariniSirat711Shanaya1526Sweets101niki2shinelove.vishrutha.IhopeloveAmina...do0dleRanuska1203waybackrsk16mika17..krystalsim.07Divine_darknessmaniwood___Neha___arviabhigya..Happy..SaruSenanjanvi0513Anagha.Niyati_Tammu4u

..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Awesome Update Kuku !!
So arjun is a common friend for NiBir ..cool Wink
NiBir  doesnt like physical Relationships Smile
First meet itself u made flowers fall on them waah waah kya baat hai LOL
i am loving this story !!!Embarrassed
Waiting for the next part  kuku !!!

Edited by ..Happy.. - 17 May 2015 at 6:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-abz-

___Neha___ IF-Rockerz
___Neha___
___Neha___

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged
oho i just read the prologue...
sounds interesting...
kaira ko mar diya :p
mysterious & suspense story i guess...
i'll read chapter 1 later :)
thanx for pm

-abz-

Amina... Goldie
Amina...
Amina...

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Nice start...
Continue soon...

-abz-

niki2 Senior Member
niki2
niki2

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Was the background music tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam..when they feel and when there were flowers over them??????Wink
nice update love..waiting for the next part..
Thanks for the pm buddy...

Edited by niki2 - 17 May 2015 at 6:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

___Neha___..Happy..

shinelove Senior Member
shinelove
shinelove

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Im loving it ..continue soon..

-abz-

___Neha___ IF-Rockerz