Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

||The World In Us || -A NiBir FF : Chp 8 Pg 31 : 13/11 (Page 19)

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 15 September 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammu4u

superb update abi
nishu @ kabiraas palaceWink
she is so sweet yaar
Kabiraa bhi uthna bura nahi haiTongue
again fallDay Dreaming Nishu losing her control seeing kabiraaWink

P.s all d best 4 ur xmas abi

Thanks Ammu
Nisha is strong ...don't worry

SaruSenan IF-Sizzlerz
SaruSenan
SaruSenan

Posted: 20 September 2015 at 12:24am | IP Logged
unres ed on pg 18ROFL
Amina... Goldie
Amina...
Amina...

Posted: 20 September 2015 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Awesome update ...
Loved it ...
maniwood IF-Rockerz
maniwood
maniwood

Posted: 20 September 2015 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Female don!!  Awesome update 
I seriously loved the way you wrote nisha's thoughts 
I have sent you buddy request Please pm me from next time Big smile

Edited by maniwood - 20 September 2015 at 1:38am
-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 30 September 2015 at 3:24am | IP Logged
He he ...I'm back !!
Solly for being late ...

Chapter 6 :
                                                                Understanding is difficult ..

An hour passed and he didnt speak anything . He was embarassed I could see that ! But how come he not be so much into lust when he had many girl friends ? my mind asked . I could nothing but ignore my own thoughts . "We need to dicuss about Kaira ! " I finally spoke up with a little attitude in my tone . " yeah ..." he said feeling awkward . The blood in my heart was pumping in the speed of an airplane taking off as he spoke up looking into my eyes .

The warmness of him next to me made my tummy wubble . The hell ! Why am I not able to control around him ? I asked my mind ...'Well he is handsome enough for anyone to loose their control...' my devil mind reviewed . 'Yeah right ...all men just look up for the sake of physical intimacy ..' the angel side of my mind replied . ' Ofcourse he is hot enough to get physical ! ' again a part of mind said to my other part of mind . This man was bringing wars into my head ! "...well she was murdered around sharp at 9:15 ..fifteen minutes before the last round of her wramp " Kabir replied giving a pause to the mega war inside my tiny head

. I started at him blankly for around ten seconds till his words registered inisde my brains . But Arjun said she was murdered after the final ramp ..." ...Wasnt she murdered after the final walk ? " I asked him confused . " nope ...I was invited for the show that day ...and her name was announced by the stylist for around 3-4 times for the final walk .." he replied . He was there for the show ? but why ? ...was she his girl friend ? ...I chose to ingore the thoughts that flooded up my mind again . What the freaking hell is going wrong with me ? Why am I bothered ?

I have been asking this for almost N number of times from the time I came here ." Why were you there ? " I asked curiously . I mentally slapped my slef for not keeping a control over my toungue . "She was my Ex-girl firend ! " he replied . I was surprised . Well I shouldnt be ! I should have known it already . After all I'm a pyshciatrist ..his flaws just say it all ...my pround mind flaunted . " Oh ..." I said back . I gave a kick to my mind . I had come here for the case .

" Well Kaira was a friend of mine ..." I said ...I only knew how much that woman has tortured me . She used me ...manipulated me . Yet I kept calm just for the sake of my 'So Called' boyfriend . Brushing away the thoughts ...we proceeded about the case further . " As far a I know ...she was given sedatives .." he said . How could that be possible ? ...Sedatives dont take long time to effect a persons body . She was fine till the stylist had called her before the last five minutes of her life . And sedatives dont take much short duration too . A person fumbles up . Somewhere ... it can be the reason for her sudden weakness . " ...or ...some one was spying her .." he said out . I found this guy to be much smarter than Arjun as he gave two possible reasons in a short span of time . " ..hmm .." I said . As this mystery solving was not that much tough as Arjun said . Why couldnt he solve the case then ? These two predictions are very common during such murders .

I know he is my friend . He is Viraj's friend too . Is playing double games with me ? Then how come he give this case to me directly if he was being crooked ? . There was a loop hole forming in his place . I took out my note pad to mark my best friend's name . Though he was my support after the miserable break up ..I had to do it for the sake of my work and laws abiding it  . " ...There should be someone common we know about Kaira ..." he said . We started making list of people whom Kaira were friends with . He wrote all the personalities name .who knows who is his ex's and his current girl friends !

All I wrote was Viraj , Kirti ,Arjun , Ashika , Sukku , Jiya , Aman , Vishal and Niharika .

While tallying up ...we found Jiya and Niharika common in the list . " we..need to meet them .." he said ." ...yeah ...better if we dont waste our time ..."I replied back ." ...so wait up for few minutes ..till I get t

he car ..." he said . I nodded and waited for him . As he brought , I sat in the front passanger seat . He drove off with a little speed as we reached out from his house. I knew Jiya's residence . She used to come along with me for my training sessions . I was her only fellow friend at that time . We both used have gala time during the intervals . She also persued with her arts in the college I studied . Eventually we turned good friends but was spoiled with the entry of Kaira . That filmsy girl ...dont know what she told about me to Jiya for she was avoiding me ! I remember herself shifting her residence next to a night club . I met her there once . Then I didnt meet her for long . Some times ...she used to turn up for the sucess parties thrown by Viraj for his riftle achievements .

The car halted down with a sudden break . I found myself at the same place . That means ..she was here only . Kabir knows her residence ? ...like seriously? ..duh ...that means she was also his ex ! ...This whole place has is ex or what ! Why the hell do I even bother about it ? ...This guy makes me crazy! " Dont you want to get out ? " Kabir asked this time a little vexed . Wow ! he's back to his mode . I stepped out ...the parking area it was, I was about to be dashed by a motor bike when I found my self pinned to wall by Kabir . He saved me didnt he ? ...I found his body ubber close to mine ...not even a small air space between us !

My eyes weren't closed as I never got scared of any vehcile dashing me . But I suddenly fluttered my eyes close when I felt his hot breath fanning over my neck . My mind started battling wars again . My skin turned into gooseflesh . I felt butterflies flying from my core . So many that my breath turned uneven .I opened my eyes to find his chocolaty eyes looking into my with some sort of urge ...was that desire ? ..then what was mine ? ...I closed my eyes again not wanting him to read my mind . The proximity was killing the cells of my sanity . My body was touching his torso . I just hoped for him not to hear the fast beating heart rythms of mine . My knees went weak . His manly smell was killing the last sanity in me .

I felt a sudden clasp over my waist . I felt by belly button being pressed . I couldnt breathe properly . I was totally going to give in till I heard a little kid giggling . " Nishu di ! " I heard a familiar voice ...

----------------------------------------------
Get ready for some new thrills ...
I'll update soon ...If I get good reviews ...Saru baby ..be quickie  

Edited by -abz- - 30 September 2015 at 4:16am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

RihaikraSirat711Suhani_12tanya119cue1.vishrutha.nut-kut-86NirvrithiAmina...anuska1203Niha0606naina.majikangelanjuAshveena.SujayrickyRoopsha_98itznimi003janvi0513arviabhigyaSaruSenanammu4u

ammu4u IF-Stunnerz
ammu4u
ammu4u

Posted: 30 September 2015 at 3:27am | IP Logged
wah abi kya update hai yaar
i luvedf d way u descrbed Nishas Mind war LOL
yeh Kabiraa ko kithni GFs hai yaar...ShockedROFL
and dis  mystery ka khulasa kab hogi??? 
I found his body ubber close to mine ...not even a small air space between us !Blushing
Nisha tho alredy fall 4 Kabiraa yaarWink

update nxt part soon

Edited by ammu4u - 30 September 2015 at 3:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-abz-

arviabhigya IF-Sizzlerz
arviabhigya
arviabhigya

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 30 September 2015 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Lo main bhi aa gayi res karne ROFL ROFL
Ek res queen doosri res queen ke post par post reserve kar rahi hai ROFL

Edited by arviabhigya - 30 September 2015 at 3:47am

-abz-

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 30 September 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammu4u

wah abi kya update hai yaar
i luvedf d way u descrbed Nishas Mind war LOL
yeh Kabiraa ko kithni GFs hai yaar...ShockedROFL
and dis  mystery ka khulasa kab hogi??? 
I found his body ubber close to mine ...not even a small air space between us !Blushing
Nisha tho alredy fall 4 Kabiraa yaarWink

update nxt part soon
Ammussy !! U be very fast yaar !
Nisha bechari ..hormones ke mari ROFLROFL ..
The mystery - Its just the beginning  

Will update sooner this time

ammu4u

Go to top