Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

||The World In Us || -A NiBir FF : Chp 8 Pg 31 : 13/11 (Page 13)

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 31 August 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaruSenan

PM bhejna Evil SmileROFL
I will think about it Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaruSenan

SaruSenan IF-Sizzlerz
SaruSenan
SaruSenan

Posted: 31 August 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -abz-

PM bhejna Evil SmileROFL

AngryWackoLOL
-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 31 August 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged

PM bhejna Evil SmileROFL

AngryWackoLOL
Ermm

SaruSenan

___Neha___ IF-Rockerz
___Neha___
___Neha___

Posted: 31 August 2015 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoshniVdian786

Originally posted by RoshniVdian786

stellaaa... where were u???
missed u a lot my lady dragon... Big smile
-
-
-
thinking y m I calling u that?? LOL
Teri invention h... and itne time se WO story pending thi aur tu gayab ... isliye meine tera naam lady dragon kar diya !!! ROFL
I hope u won't MIND... Shocked
-
-
-
agar mind karegi ... tab I won't stop calling uh LADY DRAGON... ROFL

</div>hey dear ...
<div>you can call me abi ...

Lady dragon ROFLROFL..not a probs ..all call e with wired names ..now one more added to the list ROFL...

OK LADY DRAGON... toh I can call u abi??LADY DRAGON?? OK I will do it... and i'll try not to call u LADY DRAGON... BUT I love this name LADY DRAGON... but LADY DRAGON who is Stella then??? ROFL ROFL

oye lady dragon... Angry
tune mere question ka answer nahi Diya!! Shocked

-abz-

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 11 September 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Chapter 4 -
                                 The After Effects

Nisha's pov -

I woke up by the sudden ring of the alarm , it was fifteen past five . I still had sleep in my eyes with an adarnt feeling to pull over the quilt and take into a deep slumber . The coolness outside didnt help me to keep my eyes open ,neither my body was ready to move out from the comfort . But I had to wake to continue with my early morning chores . I swiftly woke up from the bed towards the washroom , splashed some water to pull my sleepiness out . Then I switched on the gyser for the water to heat . Sleep was yet filling into my eyes . Only if it was a good Sunday morning , I would have hibernated for hours .

After ten minutes or so ...I went into the washroom with my clothes to refresh myself . Taking bath early in the morning is kind of an enjoyment that I love to do . It gets me nostalgic with my school memories binded with it . I moved into the warm shower . I could feel the relaxation in every cells of my body as they were getting comfortable with the water after my sudden waking up . I had recalled the moments and important things that I spent the previous day . One by one as if a scene in a movie was going on , thoughts passed in my mind . There came the main problem . Kabir ! God knows what makes him so much rude ...his attitude yesterday riculed the hell out of me . And me being a stupid creature was trying to get close to him . Uff ! the thought ...its brings an huge embarassement in me . What a weired kind of a step did I take ? ...Like seriously . I mentally slapped my self a humongus number of times ..yet my thoughts are never moving out of this Kabir chamber ..what the hell'goes wrong with me when I think about him ? And I feel a sudden rush of blood in my cheeks as I think of him   . I cant believe my actions . Its hardly a day since I met him ..and now I'm thinking about him only . I seriously need a pyschiatrist ! How on earth will I face him ? What the hell will he be thinking about me ? Like I'm that kind of a girl ? ..No !

Whatever it may be ...I was not ready to give up my self respect for such small stuff . Only I know how much hard I am trying to supress my thoughts over him .

Suddenly I felt the water getting cold and I realised that I was standing uder a shower . God knows what goes into me ...after having my bath I moved out waring full covered clothes to prevent myself completely from the icyness outside . The time turned six . I prepared a hot cup of black tea and had a sip of it breaking myself from the frezee of extreme coolness . I boiled some veggies to make a good soup for the morning along with some toast and butter . That had to be my perfect morning , but was spoilt by a call .

I picked my cell to attend the call . " Hello ..." I said in a typical Nisha Gangwal tone . " Come to my home ..." a rude tone retarted back . Who else can be the man behind this rude tone ? Ofcourse Kabir ! ...but why was he calling me at dawn of this morning ? Does he think I am his P.A ? or his worker ? to come whenever he wants me to come ?

"Why do you think will I come ? " I gave him back in a sharp tone . " You like play quiz dont you ? ...Do as I say ...I need you to be by 7:30 ...otherwise forget about being my project partner ! " He said arrogantly . Ya right as if I will go and meet him ! Before I could talk anything further .." I'll message you the adress .." He said rudely . " But ..." I was about to speak something when i found my call hanged ! Wow ! He calls me ...he cuts the call and I keep behaving like a nut head ...doesnt he feel awkward with what happened previous night ? What kind of a person he is ! God ! ...What will I do about my training sessions ? ...

He he he ...Itna hi milega ...well coming to the update ...you will find the female character being a little weak ...It wont be like that ...Its just a hormonal rush she's facing ..that too for the first time ...I don't appreciate weak female characters ...So have patience ..

If the replies are good ...I will give an update within a day or so ...but pakka will give the update

Saru ..baby ..Ures jaldi karo ...then only an update

Edited by -abz- - 11 September 2015 at 8:50am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Rihaikrajanvi1018Suhani_12star394Shanaya1526.vishrutha.Anshi1509Amina...NirvrithiNiha0606angelanjuitznimi003SaruSenanNiyati_Tjanvi0513

Anshi1509 Goldie
Anshi1509
Anshi1509

Posted: 11 September 2015 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Awesome update meri jawan abi nani LOL

-abz-

itznimi003 IF-Dazzler
itznimi003
itznimi003

Posted: 11 September 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged
res