Originally posted by: SaruSenan

unres ed on pg 22🤣

😲😲😲😲 🤣🤣🤣
-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: SaruSenan

res😉

wnt read & unres until u give me reply  to my pre comment + unres ur post in my analysis post😆

UNRES😆

Ishipaa aap ko har update mein mera naam MENTION karna q hai?😲 Saru's Charm😎

Well Main UNRES jaldi karthi hu basss pichale EK mahine mein kuch zyada waqt ho gayi.. dats it😆

Ab Coming to Update👏👏👏

Nishu ki Thoughts... Shhhsss☺️ She already fell for Kabira😳

Her Mind-Brain War were proofs for it😆🤣

Ishipaaa Pls tell How many EX Gf Kabira have??😡 Yeh banta aisa q hai?😕

Aur... Last part of Update sooo☺️ Nishu aur uske Thoughts🤪I blashhh🤣

I found his body ubber close to mine ...not even a small air space between us !

@BOLD☺️🤣

Aur Yeh Kabab ka hadii 😡 Kiddoo kaun hai re??🤣🤣🤣

Thanks 4 PM😳

Do write More🤗 Q ki DMM😳😆🤣

Your charm indeed 😆

You will get to know soon abt Kabira ka Gf 🤣🤣 

Nishu - Hormone locha 🤣🤣 

Kabir - mein ne khabhi nehi socha 🤣 

Wait for more 😉 

-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Surprised 😲 

well I thought of giving one 😆 

Chapter 7
                                                                The Game Is On !

" Nishu di ! " I heard a familiar voice ...Eureka ...It was Sameer . I was shocked at my own self for being such an obnoxious wrecking woman . This was something that I havn't felt before. I was too much angry over my such uncontrolled feelings . Why the hell do I need to behave like such an freaking woman ...Kabir would be used to such woman and I'm being such a looser doing this . "But the guy looks good " I heard my self saying . " No ! " My brain warned . "Yes ! "" No ! No ! No !! " ..."Yes ! " "No! " "Yes !" "No! " I felt dizzy over my mind and my hormones fighting ...What the hell am I supposed to do now ? I was hell confused . I had no guts to talk to him. I wanted an answer from myself ...why do I let him control me ? Why do I fall weak over my cheap desires ? .

" Nishu di ! " Sameer brought me out from my trance . I turned to him with a confused unidentifying face . I pulled my self straight as I was never going to bring my respect down because of Kabir . " Sameer ! ...Kaise ho ? " I asked him bending down and lifting him . " Chakkas di ! " he winked at me . I smiled at his little naughty yet cute action . " And you ? " " I'm also chakkas ! " I excalimed with the same euphoria he had . " Aul ..yeh kon hai ? " he turned towards Kabir with a questioned look . Kabir turned his face away . Why wont he ? ...but he should be used to all this by now right ? . " Ye ...Kabir hai ..." I said hesitant . " ...Hi Kabil ..." he offered his hand cutely . Kabir shook his hand and we moved towards Jiya's appartment .

We rung the bell and within few minutes , we found Jiya stand up to door . " Tum ! " she exclaimed disbelivingly . Her eyes coming out of the socket seeing us both together. Oh I forgot to mention , she doesnt know about me doing criminal psyhcology may be thats the reason for her to get this shock . " Haan hum ! " Kabir replied sternly . "Nisha ? ...what the hell are you doing with Kabir ? " she questioned me . What am I supposed to answer ? That I am his partner over the project of a murder . Will she be jealous ? oh I want to see that on her face ! . She served us some snacks and cold drinks . I was in no mood to eat snacks . But cold drink helped me cool a little . She was literally trying to be sticky with Kabir . It looked funny though . "Baby ..I knew you will be back to me ..for us ..but I never thought ..you will be close this soon .." she said looking at me trough the corner of her eyes . She was trying to make me jealous . No wonder this guy left her ..I giggled in my mind . " I'm here in search of someone .." Kabir said feeling too much awkward with her touches . he couldnt digest her stickyness . It was evident from his expression. "Search of who ? " Jiya questioned back .

"We are here in search of Kaira " Kabir explained . Kaira ? Kaira what? ...Is he going to tell her the truth ? ...well that would be the last option this guy can choose .

Her expression turned into that of a shocked doggy .God !! should I laugh or should I be serious ? " Kaira ? " He eyes grew wider on her name . " K...Ka.i ..ra ..w..h...o ? " she stammered with fear ..so much that I could find her having a wrecked froozen feet position . " ... ...Kaira ..your college mate Jiya ! " I retorted back . . " Huh ...there are so many kairas Nisha ...Kaira Saxena ..Kaira Sharma ...Kaira Dsouza .." ..."Kaira Gujral! " I was stern this time in my excalimation. She was frozen . I knew she would make a *bahana * now . " Well ..yeah ..we were pretty good friends ..." she said . " pretty n good is enough to tell us where she is ! " I reviewed . " H..How do I know where she is Nisha ? ...am I her PA ? no right ! stop irritating me with stupid questions ! " She gave back . " Why should I ? ...When I know you both were really close ..." I said back . I could find sweat beads forming over her head . " Relax jiya .." I said not wanting to embarass her more . " Its k ...not much to worry ..just take it cool .." ...

We took a pause ...

" ...Kaira is murdered ..if you know " I said quietly this time . " You think I can muder my best friend ? " She shouted . " When did I say you did ?" I questioned her calmly . She was stunned in her place . " ..Auh ...well ...no...I didnt ...I know her being murdered a week ago .." Jiya stammered . " That I too know .." I said . " Who are you to question me ? " She asked me angrily . " And why are you with my boyfriend ? " she questioned again .

" Well ...I'm in search of Kaira .." Kabir said this time . Stern enough for her to be wrecked . " and Nisha ...you really not need to know who Nisha is to me ...and you are not my girlfriend for the last time ..." he was rude this time . I was somewhere happy with his attitude ...but when it comes to work ..I'm Nisha Gangwal ! no one else ...so I didnt bother to smile at him . May be he too was professional in this case . I was sure that Jiya was involved in case with Kaira ..May be a fight or something even more bigger than that .

This girl can be easily tricked up ..need was only to trigger her fears . This girl was a main memeber in the bar club next to her house . Is there any sort of problem up there ? Is she invovled in giving any sedatives to Kaira ? a lot of questioned pooled up my brains .

" What do you mean ? " she asked..." ..Do you know anything else about Kaira ? " ..Kabir asked . " Kabir .." I stopped him . " How come she know ? ...She isnt that much close to Kaira ...if she is ..then police will take care .." I said tounge in cheek . I could see her frightened to hell . " ...no ...no ...I am her friend ...I ..I saw her before the last wramp walk ...but as I opened the door ...she was found dead ...I was the first to scream when I saw her .." she said almost crying . Nice move ! Bulls eye !

I walked close to her ..giving her a hug ..patting her shoulders .." ...you wanna play games with me ? ...well this game is started by you ...I'll show you the end of it ..." I whispered in her ears as I saw her mom coming . She stood like a rock . I turned following Kabir . before leaving the place I tilted my head and winked at her leaving her baffled . It was fun . I know it wasnt her who was saying ...but someone else behind her . She is controlled by someone and I knew I will get to that person soon . This was not the right way to investigate ..but I need to know whether this news transfers to Arjun . If it does , then surely he would make an excuse to me ! ...

--------------------------------------------------

Phew *

Wait for more 😉 
Edited by -abz- - 8 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Awesome👍🏼
Jiya ki Nishu ne kya band bajayi!😆
Piya1199 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
unres
this is getting way too interesting👏👏👏
loved the way how Nisha questioned jiya
she totally banged on her😆
update soon 
can't wait😉😉
Edited by Piya1199 - 8 years ago
maniwood thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super awesome update yaar 
Seriously I am loving the way nisha is investigating 
I am so excited!!! 
arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG my gf has turned into this superfast express
😆
Res 🤣
Kitna kaam karwaaogi mujhse gf have some daya on me 🤣🤣Edited by arviabhigya - 8 years ago
mishrialways thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update papa 
like this nisha much more
papa plz pm bhej diya karo
ritika
angelanju thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what a lovely surprise😊
super exciting update👍🏼
well done nishu...jiya ki band bajayi...
thanx for the pm😳