Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -abz-

maate ...me does pooja to u ...uattaro aarti to u ..jaldi unres !

Aap mere Ishipaa ho😳 aapko apni RU ki Nazar utarni chahiye..😆 SYS???🤣🤣🤣
-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
                                                       Chapter 5
                                                Toughness inside out ...

I finally made up my mind to meet him . What else can the reason be ...the Murder Case ! I had to solve the case soon before its too late . I quickly pulled up my cycle covering my face in an arabian style to avoid my cheeks to freeze up due the chillness in the morning . I rode my cycle to his house . I had a myranid of thoughts running through my head .

Most of them were of the murder case and the mystery behind the rambled up of the papers in the file . Some of them were of what happened yesterday . A lumph of embarassment went into me along with my cheeks flushing blood even after the cool temperature in the morning . My thoughts stopped as I found his house gate . "The Rathode Palace " ..it was written boldly . I found the watch man asleep .

He woke up due to the ringing of my cycle bell . I felt bad for waking him up . Was he sleep here the whole biting cold night ? ...How much low can Kabir go ..by making an old man sleep outside like that ! ...the watchman opened the huge gate .

" Hello ! " I said . " Namastey bitiya ..." the man said politely . Atleast someone is polite from Kabir's side ! " Namastey uncle ! " I said giving a warm smile . " Aap poorey raat bahar soyethe kya ? " I asked worriedly . His eyes opened widely as if he's been asked this question for the first time . " ...hmm..Nehi beta ...hum andar hi soote hai ..wo baba ne kaha tha ..ki aap aane wala ho ...bas hume laga aap ghaadi mein aayenge ...baaki ladkiyon ki tarah ..toh issiliye hum yehan sooye the ..." He said . I felt a little relief . This man is too much loyal . He's just so lovable . " ...Hum cycle se aate hai daddu ...aur aap iss tarah iss waqt pe bahar mat aayie ...bohat thandi hai ! ..." I said smilingly . He smiled at my answer " Kabir ghar pe hai ? " I asked him . He nodded smilingly and showed me the way towards the entrance .

It was a very huge place with a wide garden in the front yard . As I moved forward I found a cycle and three luxry cars parked at their place and then came the main entrance . I went inside to find a very huge house . Three floors , that was visble by the step bridges . Along with a lift next to the stair case . I found the house to be very well furnished with all costly and branded stuff everywhere . Okay ! So this man is filthy rich ...I never had juged any one till now . But something forced me to judge him ...his rude behaviour ! I never liked huge places , this is one of them .

I didnt know why I thought ...but I felt ..the reason for  his rude behaviour is the house itself . " Hello ma'am " I heard a voice calling me breaking my thoughts . I turned to find a servant standing next to me with a lovely smile . " Hello .." I replied smiling . " ...Aap Kabir ki girl friend ho ? " he asked me straightly . I was amused by his question . I was oblivious to such questions from his servants .

I didnt utter a word . " Par ...sahab apne girl friends se subah ..subah nehi miltne .." he said in a confusion . Did he just say *girl friends* ? . I felt something piercing my heart . " ...Mein unki girl friend nehi hoon ! " I said ...not me ...but my mind to him . He looked shocked . " Aap unke girl friend nehi hai ? ...tabhi toh soochun ...kal koyi aur ladki aayi thi ...aur aaj koyi aur ..." he said in a confusion .

I had nothing more to say . I didnt have anything to say . May be he seriously wanted to discuss the case with me . And I was being an emotion fool . Wait what ? ...emotional fool ? what did he do for me to be an emotional fool ? It was me who was thinking about such stupid stuff! said my mind . I cant believe I am a psychologist ..when I am itself fighting with my mind and heart . Its not even a day since I have met him and my mind and heart are fighting battles .

He has a lots of girl friends ! Why wont he ? He is a very famous person ...just like the people I have seen . He would have many girl friends just like Viraj ...use them physically and throw them away . And girls be crazy to go behind him . Yeah right ! Me myself was one of them to think about this idiot ..so I better stop throwing taunts over him . We are just professionals ! Yet somewhere ...I wasnt ready to accept this fact . I forcefully wrapped up my thoughts and pursued my way towards his room as the servant uncle directed .

I opened the door slightly to find him sleeping over his stomach cutely holding his hand on his tummy . He was wearing a vest and boxers . Yet he was looking handsome ...or may be hot . I just couldnt stop wondering about why this man looks like some greek god . My foot without my knowing took some steps inside towards him . My eyes were drooling over him . My mind was warning about control like an alaram . My heart was admiring his cuteness . This guy has made my life a serious mess !

But then I got straight thinking about what the servent uncle said . I patted his shoulder to wake him . " Daddu ...2 mins ..." he said . He was polite this time . I wonder why he behaves so rudely with me ! I again patted him . His body was a little cool which meant he had taken his bath . ..." Daddu bola na two minutes ." he mumbled again childishly . He held my hand to remove it from his body . I was standing in the edge of his bed and I lost balance and fell over him . Only for him to wake up looking into my eyes as I fell over him .

He turned towards me which did nothing but gave acess for me to be nestled in his arms . The same feelings that I had yesterday, had developed into me once again . But this time I had control over it . I tried to push myself out of his wrapped arms . But I fell over him even harder . He held my cheeks again .

I felt the circulation of blood rising in my body . I wonder how the circulation of blood rise up now so well when my mom says I have no blood circulation in my body ? ...Some butterflies rising from my core makin me hitch a breath as he touch my hair . His ever so soft touch ...as if he is used to me for the past a number of years . I knew what was his next move . I felt a wanting ...more from him ... But yet I had to stop my filthy thoughts .  I couldnt help but control my desires over him and I pushed him for me to get up and was suceeded this time . 

I'm sorry for the delay ..I was caught up with an important work ...
I'll be updating my next part only ... by and after 27th . Till then you all got to... wait as my exams are up .  All the best for those who have exams this month ...😉 

Okay coming to the update ...wait for more masala ...thrill ...romance ...rawness 😉 
Edited by -abz- - 8 years ago
arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont knw when I will unres 😆but my aim is to have the first res on my gf's ff😆😳
-abz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: arviabhigya

I dont knw when I will unres 😆but my aim is to have the first res on my gf's ff😆😳

Anytime love 🤗
itznimi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res🤣
unres

Finally nishu kabir k ghar ja ri😊

loved nishu watchman convo😊

so kabir is richie rich guy😊...

servant nisha se r u kabir's gf🤣

bechari nishu usko apne mind se nikalne ki koshish krri aur ye to 🤣 🤣

awww kabir so rha
sote hue cutie pie dikh ra

nishu jab usko utha ri thi to nind me kinne lovably bol ra tha❤️ pta nhi uthne k baad usme kya bhoot chadh jata h🤣

nishu kabir k upar do do baar gir gyi🤣 ❤️

cant wait to read more but will hv to wait😔

All d bst for yr exams dear👍🏼
Edited by itznimi003 - 8 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail
res & wnt unres till I wnt get my reply for previous comment😛

UNRES😆

Ishipaaa🤗

Stylish Updatee aa...👏👏👏👏

Loved it...😳

Nishu ke Thoughtss abt Kabiraaa...☺️

Watchman- Nishu scenes liked dat😃

Servant- Nishu Talkss..😉 Someone is J aaa...😆🤣

Waise Kabira ke GFs hai??😕😲

Nishu entering Kabira's room & Admiring Him...☺️

Nishu Fall... Kabira trapping her... Her K Thoughtss...☺️

OMG Ishipaa...☺️

All the best 4 ur exms...👍🏼(I knw I m late🤣)

Thanks 4 PM😳

Sorry 4 late comments😳

Do write More...🤗 Q ki DMM😳😆🤣

Edited by SaruSenan - 8 years ago
-abz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Ishipaa🤗 aapki RU aa  gayi apne comment ke saath 🤣

Sabse pehle Sorry pakado😳 4 late comments🤣

Ya Khuda Aapne Mere RES ko Mention kia???😲🤣 Taaki sab mere PM spam karein & I unres aa??😆 SHmarrt movee aa Ishipaaa👏🤣 U call me Baby☺️ Thanchu😳🤣

Abt Update😳

Nice title😆🤣 After Effects I was ROFL ng🤣🤣🤣 Dnt ask me Y 😆But I was Rofl ng🤣

I liked the way U detailed Nishu's Morning frm Bed to Breakfast table👏👏👏

I was expecting After effects frm NiBir Bt I got only Nishu's😲 Is Kabira Senseless???🤣

I matlab to say dekho Nishu ko kal raat ka After effect KYA KYA KYA ho raha hai...🤣🤣🤣

Voh Nahane ke time par bhi Kabira ke yaad mein kho gayi hai..😲🤣 aur idher dekho Kabira ko 😆 Subah subah phone kia.. 😛 rudeness dikhayi & cut the call🤣

Aur Toh Aur Y do I feel Nishu wanted Kabira to rem yesterday night😉🤣 Aisa q laga mujhe?😈

Waiting 4 NiBir's meeting😉

Thanks 4 PM😳

Do write More...🤗 Q ki DMM😳😆🤣

Rofl my baby...jitna chaiye ...🤣🤣
...Kabir ka asli roop tu ne Abhi tak nehi dheki then have more fun and blushing moments 😉
-abz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaruSenan

res & wnt unres till I wnt get my reply for previous comment😛

teri toh weird fundas hai !! 🤣 
SaruSenan thumbnail

teri toh weird fundas hai !! 🤣 

Aapse aur apni Ishimaa ka den hai yeh WEIREDness😆 + Kness frm My EKD dadu🤣

waise wl nt unres soon😎
SaruSenan thumbnail

Rofl my baby...jitna chaiye ...🤣🤣
...Kabir ka asli roop tu ne Abhi tak nehi dheki then have more fun and blushing moments 😉

wud love to seee...