Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

do0dleR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I love NiBir nok-jhok, that's how they bond...nice update...😊
But I don't think CBI ppl discuss case over phone, it may be tapped by someone...
Continue soon...😊
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
loved it❀️... please update soon😊...
-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hola ppl ...this one is not updated for long ne πŸ˜†
I blame everything on my studies ...🀣
Ok ...so before ...reading ...don't expect this one to go nice ...this is just the start ...and I'll update mostly like three days in a week ..probably πŸ˜†

Chapter 2 
                              What we hate the most turns closer to us ..

Part a :

Nisha walked into the caf as she suggested to Arjun only to find the shock of her life . She was startled to find Kabir there along with Arjun having some coffee and talks . Arjun spotted Nisha standing with an ever shocked expression . "Hello Nisha ! " Arjun greeted her with a grin while Kabir seemed to meet Nisha and his expression seemed to be the same as that of Nisha . "Hello ! " Arjun broke their glare towards each other and they both hit up to realization and moved out from each others looks . " Kabir ...this is Nisha Gangwal ...and Nisha ..this is Kabir Rathode ..you partner for this case " Arjun explained . The sigh in their faces were enough to mention how much uninterested they were towards this introduction . Especially Kabir , he was showing out an even worse expression as if he hadn't met her . "Hi ..." Nisha showed her hand forward but Kabir didnt seem to reciprocate , "Hi " he said blankly , Nisha was amused at his attitude . Arjun smiled seeing the duo , but the case was yet to be solved . " So guys ..this file has full details about Kaira ...if u guys need any information ..u can further call me .. " Arjun said handing the file to Nisha . " ...and also ...this is Steve ...my partner in project ..he'll help you people .. " Arjun said before bidding adieu . For the open minded girl like Nisha , she forgot about what happened the day before and was totally ready to make friends with Kabir .

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
AwesomeπŸ‘πŸΌ...
Nishu is smart, unlike KabiraπŸ˜†
Edited by ...Shibu... - 8 years ago
-abz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Shibu...

AwesomeπŸ‘πŸΌ...
Nishu is smart, unlike KabiraπŸ˜†

tu toh ussain bolt nikhli ...😲
any was I'll update part b also ..within some time πŸ˜‰
thank u ! 😳
Amina... thumbnail
Fabulous update ... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Loved it...
The nibir expressions πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Continue soon n thanks for the pm 😊
-abz- thumbnail
Part b :

" Hello Kabir ...I'm Nisha ..as Arjun said ..we both are partners up here so lets forget what happened before our meeting .." Nisha said smiling for which Kabir gave a glare . "...excuse me ! ...we are just professionals ..that's all ..nothing is there to forget ! ...just be in your limits " Kabir said arrogantly making Nisha reach her Nth shock . " And damn you .. if u try to behave like this next time ! " Kabir blurted . " Par ...I was just trying to be friends ..." Nisha said calmly , the next thing she remembered was him holding her ferociously  " ...I don't make friends who choose me as fiends ...I choose them ...and you have no rights to be Kabir Rathode's friend ! " Kabir roared making her wince in pain . Generally Nisha never allowed anyone one touch her , not even her boyfriend . But this man had something which she didn't know , unknowingly her defence didn't work with him . He left her and moved out , Nisha was in a state of astonishment .

-Nisha's pov-
What hell just happened ?  He was cool the last day and now he is behaving as if I'm his greatest enemy ! He is so damn confusing ...but why am I wondering about him . May be no one behaved this rude to me ...damn if he is Kabir Rathode , I'm Nisha , Nisha Gangwal ! The daring one ...
- End of pov -
Edited by Stella324 - 8 years ago
itznimi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanchu...so much stella finally u updated...
loved nibir shocking expression...
nisha is so cul
kabir mr. attitude
awesome update...keep rocking πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ
poo10 thumbnail
Finally u updated...plz can i get pm for this?
It was fab... πŸ‘
naina.majik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘
good start..
Edited by naina.majik - 8 years ago