Satrangi Sasural

Rival site - Bua Maa to turn into a strict boss

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

After the high voltage wedding' drama, Satrangi Sasural will now focus on the business sequence between Bua Maa (Sadiya Siddique) and Aarushi (Mugdha Chaphekar). 

After Maasi Maa's (Sheetal Thakkar) wedding, she decides to take a break from the business to spend time with her husband and family. 

Following her exit, Bua Maa and Aarushi would decide to take her place. Daadi Maa, meanwhile, would ask both of them to prepare a presentation, on the basis of which the right candidate would be chosen for the post. 

Interestingly, Daadi Maa would like both their work and choose Bua Maa for the post and make Aarushi her assistant. 

Bua Maa will be seen as a strict boss. She will change all the rules and regulations of the company. She would treat Aarushi the same as the other employees. 

How will Aarushi cope up with the situation?

When we spoke to Sadiya she said, "The upcoming episodes are very interesting for viewers. I hate kitchen politics but having fun shooting for this particular sequence."

Looks like lot of drama is in store... but it sounds like a different sort of track. Looking forward to it :) 

Edited by kautilya04 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wht an interesting sequence !! Its gonna rock. Bua Maa and Arushi bonding wil be shown..
LoveSidney15 thumbnail
Bua maaa...gussa naaa karooo...Aarushi pe thoda toh rahem karooo _/\_ :p
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs di ...bua maa toh pahale se hee strict hai bt it will be interesting to watch
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You know what I'm most hopeful about... that Bua maa will make Aarushi give up those unbearably ugly sarees and compel her to wear classy and beautiful outfits to office to maintain the izzat of the Vatsala brand  🥱😆🥱 
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree di precap is the proof of change ..i too want she must get rid of that sarees and wear beautiful one.
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did you guys see Neelima's saree that day??? it was so nice 
why can't they give Aarushi some of Neelima's wardrobe, she is off romancing with Gautam she doesn't need her wardrobe for a few days🥱
LoveSidney15 thumbnail
@bpbpbp hahahaha this is sooo true! Neelima's wardrobe is filled with beautiful sarees...aajtak jitne bhi saree pehni hai isne all have such mesmerizing designs! :O Indeed they should now make aarushi wear those sarees :s bua maa ab aap hi kuch karooo _/\_
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LoveSidney15

@bpbpbp hahahaha this is sooo true! Neelima's wardrobe is filled with beautiful sarees...aajtak jitne bhi saree pehni hai isne all have such mesmerizing designs! :O Indeed they should now make aarushi wear those sarees :s bua maa ab aap hi kuch karooo _/\_

Neelima was always the best dressed 😆 her jewellery hairstyle everything was always 👏👏
LoveSidney15 thumbnail
Ya and thats why sometimes I used to think why does this particular woman always look sooo pretty? o.O and then I realized this was one reason...and yes she IS pretty actually lol :D :D