ABP news: Serious Dispute between Dilip sir n Shailesh sir

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Courtesy:ABP news...May13th,2015

According to the recent report of ABP news a cold war is going on between Dilip joshi and Shailesh Lodha...

1.For many days they are having disputes for so many different reasons

2.These two were sharing their MAKE UP rooms for 7 years but due to the cold war they have seperated their MAKE UP rooms

3.Moreover both have denied to do scenes together and due to this their onscreen chemistry might get effected in future

4.Producer is tensed and has requested both to resolve their issues asap

5.But Dilip sir has denied to shoot with shailesh sir and asked Producer that he may even CUT down his fees for this...

The news is reported by a responsible channel i.e ABP news which has been very respectful towards all tmkoc actors always
and reports only when there is actually a news so channel is quite reliable and thats why m sharing it...!!

Here is the video of the above news...tmkoc news starts on 0.35

Video : Dispute between dilip joshi and shailesh lodha againEdited by dia.207 - 8 years ago
Thanks for Sharing...!
It's vevery Sad News...They both have been able best friends in TMKOC, and Now it will be Sad if they will fight Of screen. 
Let's hope that everything gets finer soon Between them...And they will become Friends again...!
Omg. I used to like their scenes when jetha used to call tarak mehta his fire brigade. I sincerely hope things get better and don't affect the show.
Hope they sort out their differences soon.I love taarak-jetha scenes.

Tfs :)
Hope they sort out their differences soon :)
Men and their ego, Guys please get over it pronto. 
I hope they solve their disputes soon as they have always been good friends on-screen. 😊

I love their scenes as well. ðŸ˜ƒ