The Originals

India-Forums

The Originals
The Originals

My take on the Originals season 2 Finale (Page 3)

--Pro.vo.King-- IF-Dazzler
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 18 July 2015 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NitaMikealson

Also klaus might be a villian but hayely is no saint . she let 12 of her friends die to just obtain the info of who is her parents. so the haley we met in tvd is not the hayley we see in originals.

Haley is definitely no saint , i am pretty sure about it , even in season 2 she slept with Elijah when she was engaged to Jackson .. my current POV about Haley-Jackson is strictly confined within the limits of Klaus-Hope-Haley-Jackson equation/context ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReid

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 18 July 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Well akash in the history of originals and tvd combine. The most debated topics  is usually end up being which ships is better and why the girl should end up with him instead of him.
Also if by chance the topics might divert to the stupid plot holes or the character assassination and so on. So i like that we can debate on an entirety different topic when it comes to a show like originals. 

As you said your reasoning are flawless and it makes perfect sense but did that change my opinion about everything. Well not exactly. 

But i liked that there is someone who can think from hayley perspective and find her actions reasonable. Not just because you like her you actually have valid reasons to justify her and I can't say they don't make sense because they do. 

To me I just decide based on the actions of the person rather than what drove them to it. For eg i hated klaus almost half of the time in the season and I am not lying, similarly i hated elijah too,  and I hate hayley too. 

Because on my experience if you try to analyse the show based on the chaaracter which is always changing. You might find yourself irritated at the end. 

So let see what season 3 is all about. I would love to see your opinion on the show when it airs.Because right now I just don't how long the show can keep me entertained.

Because if klaus keeps doing stupid things. I might just stop watching it altogether.

--Pro.vo.King--

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 18 July 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Quixotic-Frenzy

Originally posted by NitaMikealson

Also klaus might be a villian but hayely is no saint . she let 12 of her friends die to just obtain the info of who is her parents. so the haley we met in tvd is not the hayley we see in originals.

Haley is definitely no saint , i am pretty sure about it , even in season 2 she slept with Elijah when she was engaged to Jackson .. my current POV about Haley-Jackson is strictly confined within the limits of Klaus-Hope-Haley-Jackson equation/context ... 

Well in that case I am team klaus and your or team hayley-jackson. Poor Hope.LOL, i am not saying klaus is the best dad. I am just more interested in their dynamics. 

--Pro.vo.King--

Go to top