whiskeytwilight

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSIshveer-lovermint2Nidhi..-RadzLuvShaktiGamesOfLifeYD.AH

GamesOfLife IF-Sizzlerz
GamesOfLife
GamesOfLife

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:20am | IP Logged
 oh this is good news ... 
 On his other show, 'Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi', fans are upset with the lead pair Ranveer and Ishani being apart. 

shakti replied : "I feel bad for them, as they are not getting to see us together and as Ranveer too I feel bad because all we do these days is fight with each other. There is no love left between us. Off screen Radhika (Madan) and I too miss the romantic track because it's fun and entertaining for us too. I would like to assure fans, Ranveer-Ishani will be back together soon. Radhika and I worked towards building that chemistry over a year. We ensure that we perform scenes up to the mark."

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

assudha2004RTPMSdamzel17HarshaMawraMahi_vematshRosh4roseYD.AH

-RadzLuvShakti IF-Dazzler
-RadzLuvShakti
-RadzLuvShakti

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Link!Smile
ReneeLalitFan Senior Member
ReneeLalitFan
ReneeLalitFan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Omg I hope Shakti is telling the truth this time , I honestly don't want to get my hopes up but i really wanna see IshVeer back together ! At any cost

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSdamzel17GamesOfLife

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanaSarwar

oh this is good news ... 
 On his other show, 'Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi', fans are upset with the lead pair Ranveer and Ishani being apart. 

shakti replied : "I feel bad for them, as they are not getting to see us together and as Ranveer too I feel bad because all we do these days is fight with each other. There is no love left between us. Off screen Radhika (Madan) and I too miss the romantic track because it's fun and entertaining for us too. I would like to assure fans, Ranveer-Ishani will be back together soon. Radhika and I worked towards building that chemistry over a year. We ensure that we perform scenes up to the mark."

well this interview couldn't have come at a better time...thanks to Shakti for assuring us fans...loved him already and now even more for this...
And i also liked how he correctly/honestly analysed the current situation between Ranveer and Ishaani in the show...that's another thing i love about this guy...

By the way another interesting part in the interview which explains probably why the health of the leads has probably has not been good recently and they are really shrinking in size...LOL...(counts for both Radhika and Shakti) is this..

About the track taking a toll on actors, Shakti says, "Since the track is high on drama, we don't get to rest much even during breaks or lunch. We start shooting immediately after lunch. The only unwind time is after we are back home and It has been taking a toll on our health.

I just hope that they get enough rest time... i guess since they have shot in advance now quiet a bit so maybe they will get more rest time...want to see our leads in good health and healthy..Smile

Edited by Mahi_ve - 13 May 2015 at 6:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSdamzel17HarshaMawramatshGamesOfLife

GamesOfLife IF-Sizzlerz
GamesOfLife
GamesOfLife

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Mahi_ve  they both better be fresh when ishveer r back togetherLOL  ..so yes rest for nowHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSHarshaMawraMahi_ve

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Shakti Arora clueless about 29th birthday celebrations

Deccan Chronicle | Natasha Coutinho | May 13, 2015, 17.05 pm IST

Mumbai: Shakti Arora and girlfriend Neha Saxena have just quit 'Nach Baliye', due to an emergency in the family but the actor has no regrets. Telling us about the friends he made on the show, Shakti says, "Vineet and Simile were a fabulous couple, very genuine and down to earth. Aishwarya and Rohit are fun to be with and my room partner Sharad has become a good friend."

The actor celebrates his birthday on 16th but is clueless about the celebrations. "Neha has planned some surprise." Telling us more about Neha he says, "Neha always says, How do you manage these emotional scenes so well and I'm so jealous of you that I cant do it.' She says it all the time. That's a very cute and honest compliment, that I like the most."

On his other show, 'Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi', fans are upset with the lead pair Ranveer and Ishani being apart. "I feel bad for them, as they are not getting to see us together and as Ranveer too I feel bad because all we do these days is fight with each other. There is no love left between us. Off screen Radhika (Madan) and I too miss the romantic track because it's fun and entertaining for us too. I would like to assure fans, Ranveer-Ishani will be back together soon. Radhika and I worked towards building that chemistry over a year. We ensure that we perform scenes up to the mark."

About the track taking a toll on actors, Shakti says, "Since the track is high on drama, we don't get to rest much even during breaks or lunch. We start shooting immediately after lunch. The only unwind time is after we are back home and It has been taking a toll on our health.The qualities that I don't like about Ranveer is, he is too emotional. When he has a point to prove, he doesn't even bother about his self respect. I cant relate to that. I like Ranveer's honesty"

Sharing some secrets about his co-actors, Shakti tells us, "Hiten Tejwani wasn't in the show long but he was lively and hilarious. Smriti Khanna keeps clicking selfies all the time and isn't bothered if people are looking at her. She keeps smiling and clicking, till she gets a perfect one."

PAGES

Tags: 

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanaSarwar

oh this is good news ... 

i really hope this is true 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSGamesOfLife

Go to top