India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

Kaya OS - Party

sowmyap03 Senior Member
sowmyap03
sowmyap03

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged

We are No1 news channel this week... Khalid said excited... Malavika... please plan for a party tonight.. I want all my team members to be available... Don't forget our star reporters... Kabir and Ananya.. they are our show stoppers today... and remember the dress code.. Its Black..

KKN was at No 1 position after Kabir and Ananya brought the drug racket to light.. Kabir had got the drug dealing place raided and had covered the processing exclusively for KKN with help of Richa... He had not involved Ananya in this after she refused to give any information about Mahi... However even Ananya had indirectly helped him in giving few leads related to this racket which had helped police to capture many celebrities who were addicted to drugs...

Kabir was not interested to attend this Party... but being Editor in chief he couldn't miss it...

Richa called Ananya to inform about the party... Ananya had left early that day to check Mahi...

No Richa... I cannot come... Tumne dekha na.. Kabir sir kitna gussa the.. Mahi ke issue ko lekar... she said sadly...

No Ananya... you have to come.. Malavika ne bola hai... you cannot miss this.. and come in black.. Richa said

Party venue...

All were present there except our showstoppers... Kabir entered in hot back formals... Malvika was drooling on him shamelessly while Manav fumed... Kabir was busy on call when he saw Ananya enter... in black saree with thin silver lining... she looked awesome... with long silver earrings... long straightened hair... black kohl... Kabir forgot his surroundings for a moment and was mesmerized by her beauty... He had always seen her in funky pants and tops... But today she looked like an angel...

Something burnt inside Kabir when he saw Ronnie's hand on her bare back as she hugged him...

Ye kya pehenke aayi hai... he fumed looking at her backless blouse...

He went straight to her and pulled her to side...

Miss Kashyap... Ye kya pehena hai aapne... Aapko andaza bhi hai yahan kaise kasie log aaye hue hai.. aur aap ye fashion show kar rahe hai... Kabir muttered angrily not even thinking about his words...

Ananya was shocked for a minute... soon her ego woke up...

Sir... Mujhe jo pasand aaye me wo pehenungi... isse aapko kya... Kya me apne pasand ke dress bhi nahi pehensakthi... You can't order me on that... got it... She just turned and moved away from him ...

Kabir went to Khalid angrily...

Ladies and gentlemen... your attention please.. This party is on occasion of KKNs success... we have reached No 1 position... This is because of the whole team... I congratulate everyone... And my special thanks to Kabir sharma and Miss Ananya Kashyap... They are star reporters of KKN... Kabir and Ananya... can I have you on stage please... Khalid announced...

Ananya had no choice... She went and stood near Kabir... Kabir was fuming in anger... How dare she answers me like that... he thought..

Khalid asked everyone to dance as DJ played music... Kabir was reluctant but Khalid insisted... Manav quickly held Malavika and Kabir had to dance with Ananya as they were the main people today...

Kabir held Ananya by her waist and pulled closer... Ananya snaked her arms to hold his shoulder as the music began...

Jab jab tere paas main aaya, Ik sukoon mila

Jise main tha bhoolta aaya, Wo wajood mila

Jab aaye mausam gham ke, Tujhe yaad kiya

Ho...

Jab sehme tanhapan se, Tujhe yaad kiya

Kabir twirled Ananya and pulled her back... Her back was resting on Kabir's chest now... Ananya could feel her stomach doing summersault as Kabir moved his finger on her neck to shoulder to move her hair...

Hmm..dil... Sambhal ja zara
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu
Dil yahin ruk jaa zara

Aisa kyun kar hua janu naa
Main janu naa o..o..
Dil sambhal ja zara
Dil yahin ruk ja zara

Kaya forgot everything as they danced to the music... The song reflected Kabir's feelings as he held Ananya close to him... His hand moved from her waist to her bare back making her close her eyes in anticipation... she felt him drawing patterns on her back pulling her closer... Her body heat could beat the cold temperature outside... she could feel her cheeks warm up as he lifted her chin to look into her eyes... Kabir had lost control on himself... he just wanted to hold her tight and feel her feminine scent... He leaned to kiss her when he suddenly heard a huge round of applause bringing him back to senses... He straightened himself and Ananya as she tried to avoid her blush from everyone...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Khalid smiled at them sheepishly as he knew what had transpired between his star reporters...

Edited by sowmyap03 - 13 May 2015 at 6:17am

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26simron...bashbanglily9891amit1944kirtihibaShanizzharpreetk322deepthihebbarpavithramaninaadirasidyushakritrajAlkAvIbushraaBabaiyARashisahu2400suniroycastlebonesseetu13133Magar1992Tehzeeb89Deeps7698loveasadjayati.patel1a.patelredheartnabilamubeendvmcjbittersweet1126super_boyiluvrainaartiabjeyafannismIshita131snehac2ravzsfym23Luv-IKNMPsun116ShadowHeartsLaadifan12krazykajuIamIbepiyali_6manishapatroTurnThePagecherrynicolemdhaakshuManyata5daisydee425malsubJahnavi_KRASGewelspooja_shineStarPoojaMishtycutemishtiktloverseternalashaKaShforever06rituka7Sanjana4Rajeevashpatjazmeensridevi_nrsk16ssss97arunsunita_gmEternalStars.syazaibrahimjayasree.rao-Prinky-fictpd786Zannat.sampa79_habiba_Impossible.GirlritikaagrawalHumzyshobha21rajanigandha26srividhya68Diksha_1991chitlonerMaaneet099AeDilHaiMushkillil_desi_goddesMaha149_symphonyABBY92Aazeen02Nithiya95Live-lifesirimiri_BlackPearl_bhanu_rekhagNikki_Titli

...FRF... Goldie
...FRF...
...FRF...

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged

It was amazing...kaash, aisa ek scene dekh ne ko milta...loved it, dear..do write more...

Edited by ...FRF... - 13 May 2015 at 6:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmyap03Zannat.

_symphony IF-Sizzlerz
_symphony
_symphony

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Now that was rly romantic!! KaYa Dance Day Dreaming

BabaiyAsowmyap03

sirimiri IF-Sizzlerz
sirimiri
sirimiri

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Wow super romance in between kaya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmyap03

akyabiggestfan IF-Dazzler
akyabiggestfan
akyabiggestfan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Aye haye
Ek din mein itne saare os!!!!!Big smile
Loved this too much!!!!
Ananya Aur kabir Day Dreaming
My god!Embarrassed
Ek Aur likho na...plzLOL

sowmyap03Zannat.

sowmyap03 Senior Member
sowmyap03
sowmyap03

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akyabiggestfan

Aye haye
Loved this too much!!!!
My god!Embarrassed
Ek Aur likho na...plzLOL

Aajkeliye done... Leaving for the day.. Baaki kal... Enjoy.. have a great evening and nightEmbarrassed Thinking of Kaya..

Zannat.

krazykaju Senior Member
krazykaju
krazykaju

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:25am | IP Logged
hey cutie pie u are fab.
i totally drolling over ur os.
this side of kabir and ananya.
possesive jealous everything. lovely os.

u should start an ff in which u can portray each and every shade of kabir.
really amazing.
thank u so much for pm.
keep smiling.
lots of love.

Edited by krazykaju - 13 May 2015 at 6:26am

sowmyap03Zannat.

akyabiggestfan IF-Dazzler
akyabiggestfan
akyabiggestfan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmyap03

Originally posted by akyabiggestfan

Aye haye
Loved this too much!!!!
My god!Embarrassed
Ek Aur likho na...plzLOL

Aajkeliye done... Leaving for the day.. Baaki kal... Enjoy.. have a great evening and nightEmbarrassed Thinking of Kaya..
Does this mean you'll write more tomorrow????Wink

Zannat.

Go to top