Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Tonight's Episode Spoiler!! (13th May) (Page 2)

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

@Alchemist and RTee : any guesses why ganga lashed out at pooja and sarita? And why she doesn't want pooja to meet mannu ever? Ermm .

The spoiler also says-
Ganga (Aasiya Kazi) will burst out on Pooja and Sarita for letting Mannu know the truth about Jagya and Aanandi. She will also warn Pooja to not to meet Mannu ever.

...wonder what " truth" she must have told about Jagya and Aanandi Stern Smile

Edited by Shinya - 13 May 2015 at 1:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RTee

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTee

Originally posted by The_Alchemist.

Originally posted by Shinya

I just read a different spoiler... that mannu comes to know about anandi-jagya's past through pooja... Confused

Wonder what part of the past he going to know? 

About Ja-An as lovebirds?
Or J cheating anandi
Or J marrying Gauri
Or Ds fixing A's marriage and ladesar coming back and manipulating everyone in order to marry A
Or ladesar suddenly turning into a politician from a doctor. thanks to his granny who offered him that position.
Or Ds getting Anandi married
Or J promising to marry Sanchi
Or Ganga entering with mannu as a refugee and settling down in BH as beendini.
Or Anandi shifting to BH after losing Shiv and Nandini.

Am sure Pooja wouldn't know all... It would be bits and pieces of the entire story leaving mannu to imagination. the best thing would be , if she tells mannu his own story, about his mum and dad . this story would be a short one and easy to understand. 

I had a thought yesterday and it had to do with @bold and also the sandwich/ice-cream/chocolate...incidents between Shiv's son and Jagya's son. Does anybody else also see the analogy, or is it just my imaginationBig smile
Now the kids are all set to be ShYa  Ver 2.0 TongueWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RTee

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

@Alchemist and RTee : any guesses why ganga lashed out at pooja and sarita? And why she doesn't want pooja to meet mannu ever? Ermm .

The spoiler also says-
Ganga (Aasiya Kazi) will burst out on Pooja and Sarita for letting Mannu know the truth about Jagya and Aanandi. She will also warn Pooja to not to meet Mannu ever.

...wonder what " truth" she must have told about Jagya and Aanandi Stern Smile

I can't really say. It is pure speculation, but the following could be the reasons for lashing out at Pooja and Sarita:

a) Mannu flunked in exams and Ganga things that Pooja is the cause
b) Ganga wanted to tell Mannu herself about his relationship with Jagya and Ratan

But what is the truth about Jagya and Anandi...here I am stumped. I thought that we the audience knew everything that there is to know about Jagya and Anandi. And to me there is nothing about which Mannu cannot be told.

In order to ensure that everyone is happy, he can be told that Anandi left Jagya so that Ganga could marry Jagya and Mannu could be brought up in a good environment. 

BV's web of relationships. More we try to unravel it, more it gets entangledLOL. It will take Ganga 7 years to explain everything to Mannu. 

Best is that all of them should wait till Abhi, Shivam and Nandini are old enough. Sit all of down in an auditorium and enact the whole thing to them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jaya_Shinyablushingaparnauma

Go to top