Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Thanks. Why mannu told jagya that anandi left BH?
It would have been better if ganga herself had told.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
TFS 
So Jagya will learn from Mannu about Anandi;s exit
Shinya thumbnail
I just read a different spoiler... that mannu comes to know about anandi-jagya's past through pooja... ๐Ÿ˜•
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shinya

I just read a different spoiler... that mannu comes to know about anandi-jagya's past through pooja... ๐Ÿ˜•

Wonder what part of the past he going to know? 

About Ja-An as lovebirds?
Or J cheating anandi
Or J marrying Gauri
Or Ds fixing A's marriage and ladesar coming back and manipulating everyone in order to marry A
Or ladesar suddenly turning into a politician from a doctor. thanks to his granny who offered him that position.
Or Ds getting Anandi married
Or J promising to marry Sanchi
Or Ganga entering with mannu as a refugee and settling down in BH as beendini.
Or Anandi shifting to BH after losing Shiv and Nandini.

Am sure Pooja wouldn't know all... It would be bits and pieces of the entire story leaving mannu to imagination. the best thing would be , if she tells mannu his own story, about his mum and dad . this story would be a short one and easy to understand. 
AdorableAnusha thumbnail

pooja would not know it all  she will not know 

JaAn child marriage

Anandi crying buckets for Jagya when he left He was love of her life  Declaring in front of Gauri too 

Singhs rubbing on Jagya's face every now and then he will return to her He has to because she is real soul mate 

Pooja does not know about Gauris acts why Jagya broke up with her 

Jagya promised to marry Sanchi He said yes to marriage does not mean he promised ?

Pooja does not know about why Jagya broke up with Sanchi

Pooja does not know about entire JaGan story 

ladesar turned politician because of DS then what about Anandi who whatever is today because of them too Ladesar did not beg to anyone make me politician DS suggested Villagers approved 

so Pooja does not know anything she will twist and turn obviously as per her convenience Nothing new to bash ladesar  and his wife it  is always  twisted and turned ๐Ÿ˜›
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

Or J cheating anandi
Or J marrying Gauri
Or Ds fixing A's marriage and ladesar coming back and manipulating everyone in order to marry A
Or ladesar suddenly turning into a politician from a doctor. thanks to his granny who offered him that position.

Am sure Pooja wouldn't know all... It would be bits and pieces of the entire story leaving mannu to imagination. the best thing would be , if she tells mannu his own story, about his mum and dad . this story would be a short one and easy to understand. 

I had a thought yesterday and it had to do with @bold and also the sandwich/ice-cream/chocolate...incidents between Shiv's son and Jagya's son. Does anybody else also see the analogy, or is it just my imagination๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

Or J cheating anandi
Or J marrying Gauri

The list is really long ๐Ÿ˜†

I think for starters, she will only tell that they both had child marriage. 

Then mannu himself may dig up into his own past and find out whose son he actually is.

Shinya thumbnail

@Alchemist and RTee : any guesses why ganga lashed out at pooja and sarita? And why she doesn't want pooja to meet mannu ever? ๐Ÿค” .

The spoiler also says-
Ganga (Aasiya Kazi) will burst out on Pooja and Sarita for letting Mannu know the truth about Jagya and Aanandi. She will also warn Pooja to not to meet Mannu ever.

...wonder what " truth" she must have told about Jagya and Aanandi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Shinya - 8 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RTee

I had a thought yesterday and it had to do with @bold and also the sandwich/ice-cream/chocolate...incidents between Shiv's son and Jagya's son. Does anybody else also see the analogy, or is it just my imagination๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Now the kids are all set to be ShYa  Ver 2.0 ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†