Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

STAR Parivaar Favourite Digital Sadasya (Page 2)

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Joined: 04 March 2015
Posts: 15820

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:11am | IP Logged
yaar...ab ye digital kya cheez hai ?LOL
Asianet ki baat mat kar yaar...LOL...zyada hasega toh rona padega...evry year when the best actor award goes to mohanlal, mammotty gets the popular actor award or vice versa...lalettan fans bhi khush mammokka fans bhi khushLOL


tfs amfi dear

Niha0606 IF-Dazzler
Niha0606
Niha0606

Joined: 10 April 2015
Posts: 2781

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:23am | IP Logged
I want Mishkat also to be nominated
Cry
He totally deserves nomination and will definitely win atleast in one category.



Edited by Niha205 - 13 May 2015 at 6:25am
Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 22873

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

yaar...ab ye digital kya cheez hai ?LOL
Asianet ki baat mat kar yaar...LOL...zyada hasega toh rona padega...evry year when the best actor award goes to mohanlal, mammotty gets the popular actor award or vice versa...lalettan fans bhi khush mammokka fans bhi khushLOL


tfs amfi dear
true thatLOL
Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer
Joined: 01 August 2007
Posts: 9238

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Guess they heard all the protests n made up a new category! ROFL ROFL
mishkatfanfrevr IF-Rockerz
mishkatfanfrevr
mishkatfanfrevr

Joined: 09 September 2014
Posts: 5038

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

yeh kaunsa naya section hai yaarROFLROFLROFL
like seriously?
digital sadasya?
what does that even mean?ROFLROFLROFL
SP makes me laugh everytimeROFLROFLROFL


but all the best to aneri!she deserves an award for all that she is doingBig smile
hahhahahha exactly my reaction..hahahhah i think it means whoever is more internet saavy n is doing instgramtwitter etc with spunk LOL
mishkatfanfrevr IF-Rockerz
mishkatfanfrevr
mishkatfanfrevr

Joined: 09 September 2014
Posts: 5038

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Guess they heard all the protests n made up a new category! ROFL ROFL
hahahhaha true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_Beautiful

mishkatfanfrevr IF-Rockerz
mishkatfanfrevr
mishkatfanfrevr

Joined: 09 September 2014
Posts: 5038

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..krystal

soon sp will give awards for 3D sadasya!!! lol!!ROFLROFL
hahahhah hillarious ..LOL
Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 22873

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MishkatDeewaani

Originally posted by anulovessarun

yeh kaunsa naya section hai yaarROFLROFLROFL
like seriously?
digital sadasya?
what does that even mean?ROFLROFLROFL
SP makes me laugh everytimeROFLROFLROFL


but all the best to aneri!she deserves an award for all that she is doingBig smile
hahhahahha exactly my reaction..hahahhah i think it means whoever is more internet saavy n is doing instgramtwitter etc with spunk LOL
maybeROFL
after all the other SP bahus dont use instagramROFL
they are behind their sasumas!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_Beautifulmishkatfanfrevr

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Fav beti and Naya sadasya female - spa nominations for Aneri Vajani

Author: sun2011   Replies: 6   Views: 1384

sun2011 6 1384 03 May 2015 at 11:50pm by Anagha.
Fav Naya Sadasya Male....

Author: _._shibani_._   Replies: 1   Views: 757

_._shibani_._ 1 757 03 May 2015 at 1:54pm by Infinite_Flame
Our favourite cousins!:-D

2

Author: RosaDola99   Replies: 10   Views: 692

RosaDola99 10 692 30 April 2015 at 3:44am by Echo.of.Hope
Which is your favourite jodi?

2 3 4

Author: Love_Ashvik   Replies: 27   Views: 4978

Love_Ashvik 27 4978 06 April 2015 at 12:42am by hirva
Favourite Outfit (Male)?

Author: ---CoCo---   Replies: 0   Views: 409

---CoCo--- 0 409 25 March 2015 at 2:19pm by ---CoCo---

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index