Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

I'M BACK

khalessi75 Groupbie
khalessi75
khalessi75

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Hi everyone.Smile

Good to be back after this conversion turned divorce drama.

As all of you have shared their thoughts, I would like to share mine about last week and yesterday's episodes.

1. 4th May
Unnecesary witchcraft track(will explain later) and Jodha's decision to convert. No comments.

2. 5th May
Fully but incomplete conversion drama.

3. 6th May
No conversion. Jalal's dejection and pain as well as scolding Jodha was completely right. Jodha's situation has worsened, but she did everything she could to keep her promise, so no happy nor angry with her. The worst part was Hamida and Gulbadan's innocent faces as if they had nothing to do with it.AngryAngryAngry

4. 7th May
Jalal's plan to unite MIL and DIL via divorce drama is completely unbearable. Jodha is adamant in not to blame Hamida. Not even the flashback could lift my mood.Broken Heart

5. 8th May
Whole palace and nation knows about the divorce. Salim and Man Singh were the only part I considered worthy, as each one take her side in their own way. Divorce drama starts. I loved how Jodha became demanding more.

6. 11th May.
THE WORST TE JALAL PLAN EVER!!!!DeadDeadDeadDivorce drama continues. Jodha gets what she wants(MIL blessings via earrings), accepts divorce and starts to leave. Stopped by HB, the latter reveals everything. Jalal's plan was succesfull, but he unleashed Jodha's wrath by telling his plan and with his simply apology her fury reach at it's peak. It's completely unbelievable that Jalal still doesn't know how to say sorry in an appropiate manner. Jodha's anger and disgust wascompletely right at her place regarding her humiliation. Seriously, Jalal is able to punish his own kin in a very discreet manner and keeps their dignity(which they don't deserve) but when it comes with Jodha he tarnish her honor and dignity and made it public. She's completely sick and her decision to leave makes completely sense(wish this would be true), but in the end he succeds in pacifying her by agreeing every demand of hers.

Now, yesterday's episode:
Very good episode, almost filled with positivity. Finally Salim says maasa to JodhaClapClap, taking her to cloud nine. Salim was crowned without any hurdles, but Jalal should've talk to Murad before(Salim deserves the title more than Murad, because skipping the Anarkali part, he hasn't misused the power, like Murad did). Some cute family moments, as a transition to the upcoming hell.

Coming back to the witchcraft track. The preparations for the upcoming war between love(Jodha) and black magic(Laboni) has started. Both sides are taking their weaponry and the battle will start anytime. We already know who's gonna win, so let's see what the CVS are going to unfold this.

Edited by khalessi75 - 13 May 2015 at 6:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

....Anabella...SindhuMenon_akdha.forever_harshu27

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
i did not find jalal decision wrong
if jodha had chosen side
jalal too has the right to decide for himself
u cannot ride on 2 boats together 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khalessi75

khalessi75 Groupbie
khalessi75
khalessi75

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .chandni.

i did not find jalal decision wrong
if jodha had chosen side
jalal too has the right to decide for himself
u cannot ride on 2 boats together 

Absolutely right. Neither Jodha or Jalal were right or wrong.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top