India-Forums

Mahabharat
Mahabharat

Content Removed (Page 2)

DharmaPriyaa IF-Dazzler
DharmaPriyaa
DharmaPriyaa

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:34am | IP Logged
You have correctly portrayed Yudhi's guilt. He is famous for guilt feelings LOL But I think he had enough reason to be angry if we remember Karna's words to Draupadi in dyuta sabha. I respect this person who had the ability to forgive Karna for those words just after knowing that Karna was his brother. Yes he was hurt maximum after this. But I thank you for not mentioning the curse. It cannot be found in all versions and I don't know if it is very authentic or not. And I liked the part where he thinks that he did not fight his brother knowingly Smile this is indeed my Yudhi Embarrassed
One question, that touching on shoulder part is mentioned as if Karna was making himself pure (as I can remember). Is it true?

Edited by Urmila11 - 14 May 2015 at 1:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KURT15

KURT15 Goldie
KURT15
KURT15

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Urmila11

You have correctly portrayed Yudhi's guilt. He is famous for guilt feelings LOL But I think he had enough reason to be angry if we remember Karna's words to Draupadi in dyuta sabha. I respect this person who had the ability to forgive Karna for those words just after knowing that Karna was his brother. Yes he was hurt maximum after this. But I thank you for not mentioning the curse. It cannot be found in all versions and I don't know if it is very authentic or not. And I liked the part where he thinks that he did not fight his brother knowingly Smile this is indeed my Yudhi Embarrassed
One question, that touching on shoulder part is mentioned as if Karna was making himself pure (as I can remember). Is it true?

I do not really remember about that touching of shoulder part. Embarrassed Actually, I wrote this almost five years back. Big smile. But glad you liked it.

DharmaPriyaa

..Dharma_dasi.. Senior Member
..Dharma_dasi..
..Dharma_dasi..

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:35am | IP Logged
An excellent piece of writing didi!!!
The helplessness, the pain and yes guilt... we cant measure how disheartful he must had felt. For me among all the pandavas, I guess he must have been the one who was in maximum shock. All the others disliked him coz of many reasons. But he disliked him only because of those insulting words for panchali. He always forgave him when he joined dury n company and spoke ill for him(yudi). But got hurt whenever he harmed arjun or draupadi.
The rememberance of feet and that of smile was so beautiful ! Thank you for no scene of curse. I guess this would only have happened. He, who worshiped his mother would have understood her not cursed (when I saw no curse scene in starbharat I thought they skipped it, but now I guess it wasn't there only).
Waiting for next one... Smile

KURT15

KURT15 Goldie
KURT15
KURT15

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohiniapearl

An excellent piece of writing didi!!!
The helplessness, the pain and yes guilt... we cant measure how disheartful he must had felt. For me among all the pandavas, I guess he must have been the one who was in maximum shock. All the others disliked him coz of many reasons. But he disliked him only because of those insulting words for panchali. He always forgave him when he joined dury n company and spoke ill for him(yudi). But got hurt whenever he harmed arjun or draupadi.
The rememberance of feet and that of smile was so beautiful ! Thank you for no scene of curse. I guess this would only have happened. He, who worshiped his mother would have understood her not cursed (when I saw no curse scene in starbharat I thought they skipped it, but now I guess it wasn't there only).
Waiting for next one... Smile

Thank you. I too do not believe he ever cursed his mother. On a lighter note, even if he did, it wasn't very effective, was it? Women are still better at keeping secrets than men!!! Wink
KURT15 Goldie
KURT15
KURT15

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Content Removed

Edited by KURT15 - 24 July 2015 at 3:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maharjunfanNandiniJala27LostGirl02Nonie12345Nandita_Siddian

KURT15 Goldie
KURT15
KURT15

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Content Removed

Edited by KURT15 - 24 July 2015 at 3:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maharjunfanNandiniJala27LostGirl02Nonie12345rai-kishori.Nandita_Siddian

DharmaPriyaa IF-Dazzler
DharmaPriyaa
DharmaPriyaa

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Arjun's feelings are portrayed very nicely Clap Still I think that if they had known Karna as their eldest brother before war, Bheem-Arjun could never have given Karna the same place they held in their hearts for Yudhi. May be only Yudhi could have loved Karna but it was difficult for Bheem-Arjun, specially Bheem, to forget everything. 

KURT15

KURT15 Goldie
KURT15
KURT15

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Urmila11

Arjun's feelings are portrayed very nicely Clap Still I think that if they had known Karna as their eldest brother before war, Bheem-Arjun could never have given Karna the same place they held in their hearts for Yudhi. May be only Yudhi could have loved Karna but it was difficult for Bheem-Arjun, specially Bheem, to forget everything. 

I too think Bheema would find it difficult to forgive Karna. That is why I made his feelings more practical and concerned about how Yudhi and Arjuna might feel

DharmaPriyaa

Go to top