Mahabharat

Content Removed - Page 2

..Dharma_dasi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
An excellent piece of writing didi!!!
The helplessness, the pain and yes guilt... we cant measure how disheartful he must had felt. For me among all the pandavas, I guess he must have been the one who was in maximum shock. All the others disliked him coz of many reasons. But he disliked him only because of those insulting words for panchali. He always forgave him when he joined dury n company and spoke ill for him(yudi). But got hurt whenever he harmed arjun or draupadi.
The rememberance of feet and that of smile was so beautiful ! Thank you for no scene of curse. I guess this would only have happened. He, who worshiped his mother would have understood her not cursed (when I saw no curse scene in starbharat I thought they skipped it, but now I guess it wasn't there only).
Waiting for next one... 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KURT15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mohiniapearl

An excellent piece of writing didi!!!
The helplessness, the pain and yes guilt... we cant measure how disheartful he must had felt. For me among all the pandavas, I guess he must have been the one who was in maximum shock. All the others disliked him coz of many reasons. But he disliked him only because of those insulting words for panchali. He always forgave him when he joined dury n company and spoke ill for him(yudi). But got hurt whenever he harmed arjun or draupadi.
The rememberance of feet and that of smile was so beautiful ! Thank you for no scene of curse. I guess this would only have happened. He, who worshiped his mother would have understood her not cursed (when I saw no curse scene in starbharat I thought they skipped it, but now I guess it wasn't there only).
Waiting for next one... 😊

Thank you. I too do not believe he ever cursed his mother. On a lighter note, even if he did, it wasn't very effective, was it? Women are still better at keeping secrets than men!!! πŸ˜‰
KURT15 thumbnail
Content RemovedEdited by KURT15 - 8 years ago
KURT15 thumbnail
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arjun's feelings are portrayed very nicely πŸ‘ Still I think that if they had known Karna as their eldest brother before war, Bheem-Arjun could never have given Karna the same place they held in their hearts for Yudhi. May be only Yudhi could have loved Karna but it was difficult for Bheem-Arjun, specially Bheem, to forget everything. 
KURT15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Urmila11

Arjun's feelings are portrayed very nicely πŸ‘ Still I think that if they had known Karna as their eldest brother before war, Bheem-Arjun could never have given Karna the same place they held in their hearts for Yudhi. May be only Yudhi could have loved Karna but it was difficult for Bheem-Arjun, specially Bheem, to forget everything. 

I too think Bheema would find it difficult to forgive Karna. That is why I made his feelings more practical and concerned about how Yudhi and Arjuna might feel
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All are wonderful written Geetha😊
KURT15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nonie12345

All are wonderful written Geetha😊

Thank you. πŸ˜Š
KURT15 thumbnail