Reporters

India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

~~Character Of The Day~~ 12/5

Poll Question: Who did you like best?(Check Reason)

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Hi!
Very few characters yesterday, somehow, day by day I am less and less impressed with this show. xD

Khalid

i absolutely enjoyed the scene between Kabir and Khalid when he recites the statistics of the questionnaire. And, well. Khalid is awesome. 

Sunny

When he literally beat up the drug dealer and said, excuse me, I am a Sardar!ClapWinkLOL

Mahi

Well. I wouldn't say much for the actress, silly and blonde. Still, a good try to show a model now in the dumps. She encouraged our goody two shoes Ananya here. So.LOL

Vote!

As a sidenote, I saw many threads and topics related to Kabir vs Ananya and being good and being sensational etc. 
What Ananya did was NOT humanity. It would have been humanity if she had chosen to NOT tell Kabir about Mahi. Well, she went to see her. Her condition was pathetic even then. Why tell Kabir and do a huge hue and cry on humanitarian grounds?

I would say it is hypocritical and pathetic of the CVs to not have done their HW well. Reporters was supposed to break stereotypes, I don't see that happening. I have seen quite a few shows where the heroine is all good and humane and the hero believes in money, power etc. Just shifting the whole story into a newsroom does not make it different. 

Anyways, ya.

Love
Naj!Wink

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:52am | IP Logged
My vote goes for Khalid...he surely takes the cake LOLliterally ...all the best to him ...hope his double tier cake & lunch dinner party plan doesn't fail LOLLOL... 

& i'm too not in favour of Ananya...she going too idealistic...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

najma123

najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

My vote goes for Khalid...he surely takes the cake LOLliterally ...all the best to him ...hope his double tier cake & lunch dinner party plan doesn't fail LOLLOL... 

& i'm too not in favour of Ananya...she going too idealistic...Confused
He is just the coolest dude out there.Wink 
I'd rather ship him with Kabir you know, but, I ship Kabir and Shreya, the wife. But, I have this sinking feeling they are going to screw up her character to make Ananya look good, ignoring the fact that it will make Kabir look bad but clearly, they don't give a damn about Kabir's character here.

They want to make him her puppy and make him dance to her tunes and make him see her point of view all the time and then this show would just be like any other saas bahu. Oh, if only the CVs understood that.D'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohCry
Zannat. IF-Dazzler
Zannat.
Zannat.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
my vote goes for Khalid , he is the  real entertainer of the show Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top