The most Nautanki couple

Poll

Nautanki couple

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Who according to you is the most dramatic couple... bole toh nautanki saala...πŸ˜‰ 
In my opinion its Arpit-Nidhi... Creating unnecessary fuss over every little...😑

And whats wrong with this lady!!! She literally worships Arpit... I literally died out of laughing so hard when star plus put that "mera pati mera devta hai" for Nidhi...🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: smriti25

I literally died out of laughing so hard when star plus put that "mera pati mera devta hai" for Nidhi...🀣

Same hereπŸ˜† It was so hilarious!!! 
I find them along with Nandish-Rashmi to be super nautanki, unnecessary drama create karne wale...
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Arpit and nidhi hands down. πŸ˜†
There are a few others I don't like but these two just top the list. πŸ˜† Tbh Arpit is okay, but Nidhi is super annoying. Baat baat pe nautanki.I find her screen presence very irritating. She simply seems like one of those people who live for putting up a show. 

And that mera pati mera devta hai, oh gosh that was just hilarious. πŸ€£
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Upen-Karishma and Nidhi-Arpit for me.
Mera Pati mera devta was so funny, had me in stitches πŸ€£...she is so annoying, ok she loves her husband but to worship him, she belongs to the 18th century
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Arpit Nidhi and Mrunal Sharad. 
Arpit nidhi coz of nidhi with all the time wanna be the good bah wife etc. 
mrunal sharad coz they keep talking bad about other people. irritating to the core
Yashikha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smriti25

Who according to you is the most dramatic couple... bole toh nautanki saala...πŸ˜‰ 

In my opinion its Arpit-Nidhi... Creating unnecessary fuss over every little...😑

And whats wrong with this lady!!! She literally worships Arpit... I literally died out of laughing so hard when star plus put that "mera pati mera devta hai" for Nidhi...🀣

I still can't stop laughing at that one!! lol!!! πŸ˜†
"Mera Pati mera devta hai" is #TooMuch 
parulwashere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nidhi - two months dating n an eloped marriage results in pyscho behavior ...is century mein hume mili savitri aur uska satyavan pati ..woh savitri jo puri duniya se lad jayegi apne pati ke liye kyunki uska pati toh devta hai

two more yrs of marriage n reality ki duniya mein aa jayegi
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Before the show i expected Upma to be the most nautanki baaz but Arpit/Nidhi comfortably took over. πŸ˜† Infact Upma look saints in front of these 2. πŸ˜†
The song "Mera pati mera devta hai" was a freakin awesome punch. πŸ‘πŸ€£
Edited by BeingBlunt - 8 years ago
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I thought UPMA was the most nautanki couple of all time..but this time..Arpit-Nidhi hands down..I want to see Arpit and Chetan locked inside the BB house together..Entertainment guaranteed!!🀣
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with BeingBlunt's view above. After their stint in BB8, I assumed that Upen and Karishma would be the cookie stealers, but Arpit-Nidhi and Mrunal-Sharad have very conveniently taken their spot!

I voted for Arpit and Nidhi because they've taken the "runaway" tag too seriously. They think the entire world is against them and they just need to prove that their love will prevail above all. Also, is she the only woman in the world to have a husband? Every time it's all about "mera pati mera pati". Meh.

Second is Mrunal and Sharad. I love Mrunal as Bulbul on KKB, but during her off-screen interviews of the Daily Punchnama, she is being way too blunt and rude to other contestants. She needs to understand that this a fun-based reality show, not an intense one like Bigg Boss. I guess both Sharad and Mrunal need to calm down with their opinions and mentality.