sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
IKNMP:

Neil and Ragini have been recalling their past memories and shared a romantic time near bonfire. They are glad to give a chance to their broken relationship. Neil promises her that he will stays stay with her and not leave her under any circumstances. Neil plans to throw a surprise party for Ragini's birthday and asks Karan to make arrangements at his restaurant. Nivedita mysteriously calls someone and does not tell Pam. She calls Rushad and asks him to come from London to end Neil and Ragini's relationship. Rushad makes an entry again and tells Ragini that Rupali had an affair with Neil too, when she was dating him. He makes Ragini doubt on Neil again. Ragini gets into an argument with Neil over Suhani and Rupali. The trust starts shaking again and Neil decides to leave for USA again. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zainab_Sidd thumbnail
thats sad...
😭

Y alwys Ragini ..
y she is alwys put into that negative frame..
MUs between Neira ... no 😭
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Suhaani issue again? Seriously?!
Repetitive.
sampa79 thumbnail
I seriously don't understand ragini problem 
for once she can't keep all issues aside 
and trust neil

I am really annoyed with ragini behaviour ðŸ˜¡

This time if Neil is really true and not done anything then I don't want him to come and give any explanation again again

Ragini is good staying alone
even let arav go with neil

She is like me myself 

I anm very disappointed with ragini behaviour 
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Okay this sounds super lame..
Why will she just doubt him out of the blue especially after he vows to be with her all his life and not leave her no matter what...

There has to be something more to it that will be revealed later..it will definitely be blackmail of some kind linked to the extra money Aarav required yesterday..
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Relationships can last without LOVE but never without TRUST.
Aptly applies to NeiRa.  Its obvious that Ragini has some trust issues...And Rushad doesn't break the relationship...Ragini herself does by doubting Neil again.
From how I see it its just Ragini...
sampa79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimdim.

Relationships can last without LOVE but never without TRUST.
Aptly applies to NeiRa.  Its obvious that Ragini has some trust issues...And Rushad doesn't break the relationship...Ragini herself does by doubting Neil again.
From how I see it its just Ragini...

Very true relation require trust 
ragini don't have trust on neil
so there is no use of this relation 
better neil go back to us 
ragini be India and fight with Arav and nishi because of her so called ego she is spoiling her kids life also 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
for once...can't ragini trust nachikhet...she listens to the world except for nachikhet...she has major trust issues...if only her trust on nachikhet is firm and strong...creeps like nivedita...pam...ronnie will not play games in Neira's relationship and tries to separate them
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Must be a backstory that Ragini will reveal after 8 months and that will make Nachiket return.. otherwise this time he has no reason to..
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Must be a backstory that Ragini will reveal after 8 months and that will make Nachiket return.. otherwise this time he has no reason to..

exactly i was just going to say the same...let us not jump to conclusions based on articles which copy each other...for their love story to bloom there has to be a back story or else there is no chance or point of any reunion ever...