KV instagram 13/05

Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Duniya mein agar jannat hai...toh, aminasto,aminasto, aminasto. (If there is heaven on earth,then this is it,this is it, this is it).@bombaysunshine

A huge congratulations to @omungk for the success of #marykom and winning Indias most coveted award the nation award and the#dadasahebphalkeaward. With @ronitboseroy_and #ganeshhegde

Edited by LauraVIP - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JShukla thumbnail

KV and TJ.. such a cool couple... KV can't get his hands off his pretty woman

and wots that below... all hot boys put your hands up and say...om shanti om..πŸ˜›
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
KV and TJ look lovely β€οΈ You said it Micshy! I am proud to be a KV fan and also to be a fan of this lovely real life couple! πŸ˜³ TFS Laura πŸ˜³
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
KV TJ looking good. Tfs 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Love that romantic photo of KV and TJ! Who are we to tell people who they should dump and who they should date / marry? I don't think it's any of my business, so I never comment on such matters! KV and TJ look solid and I always love how she is so supportive of him and it shows!

I remember a line by Sir Paul McCartney (my favorite Beatle).It was during an interview he gave before the death of his 1st wife Linda McCartney, who he was married to for nearly 30 years I think? He said that she always went on tour with him and when they had kids, they took the kids too! The person interviewing asked... "Wasn't that tough, travelling with kids?" He said "Yes, but we never spent a day apart! Why get married otherwise?" 

That answer resonated with me even as a young teen when I first heard it. That is why I have never spent time away from my own husband in 8 years of marriage and never will! When I see KV and TJ I get that feeling that even they live by that rule, and that is why their relationship has survived! The 2nd pic with the Boys is good too! :)
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Femme_Jahil

πŸ€—

Yeah proud to be part of such a sane fandom which has enough grey cells to decipher between reality and fantasy. πŸ˜³ We don't harass TJ for being married to KV and instead love and drool over them. That's why her insta account is still there unlike...πŸ˜†

For they are such a stunning and extremely fashionable pair. πŸ˜³ He is the reason for the glow in her face and vice versa. β€οΈ 

Exactly my kranti kari πŸ˜‰ A HUGE difference between reality n Fiction. , just see the Glow in their faces, that beautiful smile, which is the sign of true n pure love πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Love TeeVir❀️
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
KV & TJ pic is amazing!! πŸ˜³
TFS.