India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

KV instagram 13/05

Laura.. IF-Rockerz
Laura..
Laura..

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Duniya mein agar jannat hai...toh, aminasto,aminasto, aminasto. (If there is heaven on earth,then this is it,this is it, this is it)[email protected]

A huge congratulations to @omungk for the success of #marykom and winning Indias most coveted award the nation award and the#dadasahebphalkeaward. With @ronitboseroy_and #ganeshhegde

Edited by LauraVIP - 13 May 2015 at 4:54am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeLelya-GrilledCheese-fanrayaAGirlHasNoNameJShuklamicshyFireNIcesahil333RaingoddessShailu..Ms.SherlockednavkMrDarcyfan...Tanu...flora212KhatamKahani

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:53am | IP Logged

KV and TJ.. such a cool couple... KV can't get his hands off his pretty womanDay Dreaming

and wots that below... all hot boys put your hands up and say...om shanti om..Tongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Lelya-GrilledCheese-micshyFireNIceLaura..RaingoddessMrDarcyfanMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...KhatamKahani

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:09am | IP Logged
KV and TJ look lovely Heart You said it Micshy! I am proud to be a KV fan and also to be a fan of this lovely real life couple! Embarrassed TFS Laura Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Lelya-GrilledCheese-AGirlHasNoNamemicshyMrDarcyfan...Tanu...KhatamKahani

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:19am | IP Logged
KV TJ looking good. Tfs 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Love that romantic photo of KV and TJ! Who are we to tell people who they should dump and who they should date / marry? I don't think it's any of my business, so I never comment on such matters! KV and TJ look solid and I always love how she is so supportive of him and it shows!

I remember a line by Sir Paul McCartney (my favorite Beatle).It was during an interview he gave before the death of his 1st wife Linda McCartney, who he was married to for nearly 30 years I think? He said that she always went on tour with him and when they had kids, they took the kids too! The person interviewing asked... "Wasn't that tough, travelling with kids?" He said "Yes, but we never spent a day apart! Why get married otherwise?" 

That answer resonated with me even as a young teen when I first heard it. That is why I have never spent time away from my own husband in 8 years of marriage and never will! When I see KV and TJ I get that feeling that even they live by that rule, and that is why their relationship has survived! The 2nd pic with the Boys is good too! :)

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 13 May 2015 at 5:32am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LelyamicshyAGirlHasNoNamefanrayaFireNIceRaingoddess...Tanu...Ms.Sherlockedflora212KhatamKahani

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Femme_Jahil

Originally posted by micshy

Kv TJ pic is a beautyyy EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Wese All the KVians, a warm hug to u all Hug how we all love TJ with KV, proud to be a part of the sane fandom who doesnot bash the Actor's wife or personal life. Without a reason. N ship them with a person of  #Theirchoice

Thumbs Up
Hug

Yeah proud to be part of such a sane fandom which has enough grey cells to decipher between reality and fantasy. Embarrassed We don't harass TJ for being married to KV and instead love and drool over them.Day Dreaming That's why her insta account is still there unlike...LOL

For they are such a stunning and extremely fashionable pair. Embarrassed He is the reason for the glow in her face and vice versa. Heart 

Exactly my kranti kari Wink A HUGE difference between reality n Fiction. , just see the Glow in their faces, that beautiful smile, which is the sign of true n pure love EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Love TeeVirHeart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Lelya-GrilledCheese-FireNIceRaingoddess...Tanu...MrDarcyfanflora212KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:43am | IP Logged
KV and TJ are gorgeous!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshyRaingoddessMrDarcyfan...Tanu...

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:20am | IP Logged
KV & TJ pic is amazing!! Embarrassed
TFS.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-RaingoddessMrDarcyfanflora212KhatamKahani

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top