ISHRA FF : LOVE WHICH IS UNSAID ( updated ch 1)

mayamaya9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello yhmians...
I m not new to this forum. I have written two stories on ishra and read countless stories on them in this forum.
This time I am writing this ff which is completely not based on the show and revolves only around ishra mainly. No bhallas and iyers. Just a simple love story.

I hope u like it. Do like and comment as it encourages me. Criticisms are also welcomed. Not proofread. Avoid errors.

Index
Chapter 1 - page 1
Edited by mayamaya9 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayamaya9 thumbnail
NOTE : THIS STORY IS MOSTLY BASED ON RAMAN'S POINT OF VIEW

CHAPTER 1

The first time I saw ishita, she was wearing black. Draped elegantly in a chiffon sari, she flitted around the hall like an exotic butterfly, smiling and conversing with a multitude of wedding guests. I noticed the elegantly cut blouse she was wearing, backless and daring. The curve of her back beckoned me and I realized that I found her seriously attractive. Very disturbingly so.

A sudden move beside me made me turn. Shagun had just plonked herself next to me on the sofa.

'Enjoying yourself, love?' I nodded and raised my glass. No, I was not having fun. Being stuck in a boring wedding watching the bride and groom amidst their show of forceful splendour was not my idea of an ideal friday, but shagun had dragged me to this. 'Think of it as research, my love,' she said. 'After all, ours is in less than three months!' Shagun had no idea that my smile hid the nausea which had just bubbled up inside. My stomach felt like I was on a roller coaster, one which was picking up speed at every turn. Ah, but i digress.

Inevitably, I found myself being introduced to ishita in a matter of minutes. 'She's just completed her masters in law from london, you guys have so much in common!' Shagun gushed before moving away to mingle and leaving us to warily explore each other. As ishita and I sized each other up, awkwardly making small talk, i wondered how i could sneak out early without seeming rude.

'Let's ditch this party, I'm bored.' I almost fell off the sofa. Was ishita a mind reader or a lifesaver? Frankly I didn't care. 'Let's go,' I turned to her. Shagun could fend for herself, I was absolutely fed up.

Within minutes we had stealthily made our exit and were climbing into ishita's car. She glanced warmly at me. 'What time do you need to get home?'

'Whenever,' I replied. Ever since my engagement with shagun, my parents seemed to care less and less about what time I eventually made it home. As far as they were concerned, their time of worrying and distressing was over.

'Great,' ishita smiled. 'Let's have a nightcap before I drop you off then.'

As we shared a pot of coffee at a roadside stall, I soon found out that ishita and I did indeed have plenty in common. We both abhored artificial personalities and plastic smiles. We both loved reading horror fiction and watching comedy movies, we both shared a mutual respect and love for panipuri and last but not the least, we were both finding it difficult to 'adjust' now that we were back to delhi after spending years abroad studying.

By the time ishita dropped me back home, it was way past two in the morning. We exchanged numbers before I got out of the car and, as I lay on my bed with the covers pulled up to my chin, I found myself going to sleep with a smile on my face after a long time.

Enough for today.
Please say if u want me to continue or not.
Next chapter will be based on your likes and comments.
More likes and comments= Faster update
Edited by mayamaya9 - 8 years ago
mayamaya9 thumbnail
mayamaya9 thumbnail
updated 😊
12Singmeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail