Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

NiBir AT#39 ||*'Mujh par Bharosa hain na*|| (Page 120)

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 22873

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..krystal

Originally posted by anulovessarun

yup she is stupid but i think she did it in the spur of the moment without realizing the consequences...
u knw...hota hai sometimes...now just make her understand that he is not worth her!
i realy donno y many girls r been betrayed soo easily nowadays... 
thy r strong enough to fi8 against thm... but thy r not doing so... nd taking these types of decisions!!

yup they should fight back-against the criminal and against the rules set by this patriarchal society!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..krystal

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Joined: 11 December 2014
Posts: 8133

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by ..krystal

Originally posted by Stella324

Guys ...I'm really feeling bad for one of my friend Cry
kya hua?? did u hve done smething to her!! Wink
no yaar ...she was been ill treated by a boy AngryAngry
and tried committing suicide  Cry i slapped her Cry ...I really didn't like her decision ...and that guy Angry
maamla serious hai
and u instead of making her understand,slapped her instead of slapping that boy!!!
.I really didn't know what to do she was not listening to me  ...she was like about to jump off the terrace ...It was so damn devastating to see her like that  and she pushed me ..and was about to try again and then I slapped her !! Cry

I really felt very bad for her !!! I didnt talk to anyone and i came and locked my room !! ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anagha.

..preethi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..preethi..
..preethi..

Joined: 05 August 2011
Posts: 22812

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..krystal

Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by ..krystal

Originally posted by Stella324

Guys ...I'm really feeling bad for one of my friend Cry
kya hua?? did u hve done smething to her!! Wink
no yaar ...she was been ill treated by a boy AngryAngry
and tried committing suicide  Cry i slapped her(she is elder to me ) Cry ...I really didn't like her decision ...and that guy Angry
oops.. im sry dr.. 
but u could have explained her softly first... i hope she will undrstand!!

no rey! when plp take such hasty decisions soft treatment wont work on them being harsh is necessary.. 

abz: u did the right thing! iam proud of uSmile
..krystal IF-Dazzler
..krystal
..krystal

Joined: 16 September 2012
Posts: 3188

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stella324

.I really didn't know what to do she was not listening to me  ...she was like about to jump off the terrace ...It was so damn devastating to see her like that  and she pushed me ..and was about to try again and then I slapped her !! Cry

I really felt very bad for her !!! I didnt talk to anyone and i came and locked my room !! ..
yaar!! its our duty to send our frnds to a right path... u  try ur bst to xplain her!! 
-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Joined: 11 December 2014
Posts: 8133

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by ..krystal

Originally posted by anulovessarun

yup she is stupid but i think she did it in the spur of the moment without realizing the consequences...
u knw...hota hai sometimes...now just make her understand that he is not worth her!
i realy donno y many girls r been betrayed soo easily nowadays... 
thy r strong enough to fi8 against thm... but thy r not doing so... nd taking these types of decisions!!

yup they should fight back-against the criminal and against the rules set by this patriarchal society!!!
i felt so damn pissed of !! she should have told someone !!! Cry
 
itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 50043

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Excited about kabir confession or realisation according to new spoilers 
Made Siggy after ages 


Edited by itsRitzi - 15 May 2015 at 8:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..krystalAnagha.

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 22873

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:05am | IP Logged
abi if that is the case u did the right thing-atleast she didnot jump off the terrace-and that is bcoz u shocked her
now make her understand!
-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Joined: 11 December 2014
Posts: 8133

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..krystal

Originally posted by Stella324

.I really didn't know what to do she was not listening to me  ...she was like about to jump off the terrace ...It was so damn devastating to see her like that  and she pushed me ..and was about to try again and then I slapped her !! Cry

I really felt very bad for her !!! I didnt talk to anyone and i came and locked my room !! ..
yaar!! its our duty to send our frnds to a right path... u  try ur bst to xplain her!! 
But i dont get why ?? what is there in girls that boys have to behave like this ?? Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Love like him - NiBir FF(Part 15 pg 56)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

Author: -abz-   Replies: 426   Views: 47467

-abz- 426 47467 14 May 2016 at 10:04am by ___Neha___
FF-||'Growing up with You'- A NiBir Journey||Updated LAST CHAPTER-pg70

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: Nikhad003   Replies: 531   Views: 52026

Nikhad003 531 52026 14 December 2015 at 10:05am by Sameeha151
NiBir Promo's So Far <3 NiBir

2 3

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 22   Views: 4825

..Happy.. 22 4825 05 December 2015 at 5:34am by ..Happy..
NIBIR SS #Your love is my drug#chap 6 pg 27(last chap)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: Anagha.   Replies: 271   Views: 29266

Anagha. 271 29266 23 May 2015 at 5:30am by Anagha.
||NiRaj/TaNeri AT#24|*Abhi mujh mein kahin Baaqi thodi si hai zindag*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Ri21   Replies: 1171   Views: 23477

Ri21 1171 23477 24 April 2015 at 1:05pm by _Puzzle_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index