Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

WHERE THE HELL IS THIS SERIAL LEADING TO!!

shesrvth thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The cv's have lost the track..instead of bringing out the truth about ishani's sacrifice..they r jst going on and on beating around an unknown bush! They brought in a new family, marriage, rituals and wat else! and the hatred ranveer and ishani hve developed for each other seems to hve no end. Even if they find out truth about each other nd even if ranveer realises ishani's truth, i dont thnk their love and chemistry for each other vl work the same magic again...this show is simply ruined!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shesrvth

The cv's have lost the track..instead of bringing out the truth about ishani's sacrifice..they r jst going on and on beating around an unknown bush! They brought in a new family, marriage, rituals and wat else! and the hatred ranveer and ishani hve developed for each other seems to hve no end. Even if they find out truth about each other nd even if ranveer realises ishani's truth, i dont thnk their love and chemistry for each other vl work the same magic again...this show is simply ruined!!

I agree with each n every point of ur post..they r really dragging this track way long ki even if they show their reunion i dnt think it will work with same charm it has earlier... fed up with this track n want to say adios to MATSH forever...
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes i agree
the show is beyond repair