Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Really proud, really impressed with DP's growth- Ranbir Kapoor (Page 7)

TheSmurfs IF-Dazzler
TheSmurfs
TheSmurfs

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by

Originally posted by _Darling_

Originally posted by soulspirit

Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Such professional he's. He can't ignore the question if he's asked about it. He keeps it profession and doesn't go personal or become disrespectful to the present partner he's with unlike some desperate who has no shame and keeps saying how special they are and how they always will be after all these years. 
He's pro when he does it, but she's despo when she does??
Now this is what I called biased judgmentLOL

And whats more hypocritical is that ppl here are worried abt what Ranveer thinks and it is a disrespect to him while he himself keeps gushing abt Anushka till today and never leaves any stone unturned to praise her,,
But kya kare,,  how will one see the other side of the coin with blinders on !!!!!

Thing is that everyone has moved on ,, these are just the age old tactics for the promotion of movies  n i am pretty sure RK -DP dont even give a damn now, these articles shd be taken with a pinch of salt,,

Are you really comparing Ranveer praise for Anu to DP's natunki for RK? Saying this like, we are always special, or how it will always feel special, RK I love you, we are always special blah blah and we will always be together or whatever and his partner  have to deal with it??  How is that in anyway similar to what Ranveer says? 

May be you need to stop being blind and think what dp says when it comes to Ranbir. 

Now thats hilarious when someone as blind and biased as u is calling others out LOL
I dont even take u seriously now  and dont need to put forth my POV,,

Yeah, you don't take me seriously, but then comment how its hypcritical. What an irony. Nice try. LOL Don't comment next time If you don't want to take me seriously. I could care less about you opinion here. And if you do, don't run away saying I don't need to put forth my pov, etc after getting a reply. LOL

You were commenting based on my comment and other similar comments. Read your own comment of what kinds of people you were talking about and calling such opinions as hypocritical. Don't try to hide it now. Secondly, I don't care about ego nonsense . May be you need to fix your ego and own up your own comments instead of running away after getting a  reply. Yeah, I am idiot and that too hearing from a blind and delusional person. LOL

LOL
Ur nonsense is worth this only

keep quoting

Edited by soulspirit - 13 May 2015 at 10:13am

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Such professional he's. He can't ignore the question if he's asked about it. He keeps it profession and doesn't go personal or become disrespectful to the present partner he's with unlike some desperate who has no shame and keeps saying how special they are and how they always will be after all these years. 
He's pro when he does it, but she's despo when she does??
Now this is what I called biased judgmentLOL

And whats more hypocritical is that ppl here are worried abt what Ranveer thinks and it is a disrespect to him while he himself keeps gushing abt Anushka till today and never leaves any stone unturned to praise her,,
But kya kare,,  how will one see the other side of the coin with blinders on !!!!!

Thing is that everyone has moved on ,, these are just the age old tactics for the promotion of movies  n i am pretty sure RK -DP dont even give a damn now, these articles shd be taken with a pinch of salt,,

Are you really comparing Ranveer praise for Anu to DP's natunki for RK? Saying this like, we are always special, or how it will always feel special, RK I love you, we are always special blah blah and we will always be together or whatever and his partner  have to deal with it??  How is that in anyway similar to what Ranveer says? 

May be you need to stop being blind and think what dp says when it comes to Ranbir. 

Now thats hilarious when someone as blind and biased as u is calling others out LOL
I dont even take u seriously now  and dont need to put forth my POV,,

Yeah, you don't take me seriously, but then comment how its hypcritical. What an irony. Nice try. LOL Don't comment next time If you don't want to take me seriously. I could care less about you opinion here. And if you do, don't run away saying I don't need to put forth my pov, etc after getting a reply. LOL

Lol u idiot, Nice try to flatter u ego,, Just hav a look around with ur blinders down,
Many ppl had this very same opinion abt this matter  on the other thread too,, and i was interacting with BeingCumber  n not u,,

STAY PRESSED,...LOL

LOL
Your nonsense is worth this..

Keep quoting,,

Yeah, like I care. Wacko But i honestly expected this from you as I had seen you getting personal with some members over your Godess laxmi. A coward running away after getting reply. LOL
BTW, you came in between and brought me in your comment. No one cares a shit to quote you. Stop bringing others in your comments, and no one will bother you if you are too scared and egoistic to admit.  

Edited by _Darling_ - 13 May 2015 at 10:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiery-Phoenix

kimi484 Goldie
kimi484
kimi484

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by touch_of_pink

Originally posted by kimi484

tamasha ka t-shirt bhi nikal chuka hai
whats the release date of tamasha?
hopefully not on the christmas date against dilwale

November 27th 

thank you touch of pink
i was confused between the original christmas date,
new date and JJ's previous release date
i thought the november 27 is a rumor
but its good anything is better than not clashing with a big film.
november's last week releases for last 2 years flopped
this year it depends largely on how the films before tamasha fare. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

touch_of_pink

PerpetuumMobile IF-Dazzler
PerpetuumMobile
PerpetuumMobile

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Everything Ranbeer does, DP does more... seems to be the anthem of Ranbeer fans. I don't expect to see him held accountable for anything while they've got DP to make a scapegoat.

It's tacky no matter who does it, but gotta big up Ranbeer up in some way, professionalism ke sivai baaki kya raha hai.
touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kimi484

thank you touch of pink
i was confused between the original christmas date,
new date and JJ's previous release date
i thought the november 27 is a rumor
but its good anything is better than not clashing with a big film.
november's last week releases for last 2 years flopped
this year it depends largely on how the films before tamasha fare. 

These dates were announced around 6-7th May:

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
In dono ka tamasha shuru ...
-spartacus- Goldie
-spartacus-
-spartacus-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
RK doesn't like Dipu for sure!! All fake praises as now she's in top. But I wonder what make(compel) him to sign movies with herStern Smile
SRK-BEBO IF-Dazzler
SRK-BEBO
SRK-BEBO

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Tamasha promotion will be such a headache with all fake praises. 

Go to top