Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Really proud, really impressed with DP's growth- Ranbir Kapoor (Page 2)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Joined: 02 October 2012
Posts: 45325

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sultan_Of_Swing



Bollywood actors will say and do the most inane stuff to promote their movies. One should never take anything they say seriously.

Tamasha is all set for a humongous opening, if these 2 have already begun to promote the movie.

I know everyone goes crazy while promoting films but RK-DP have a penchant to go overboard tbh LOL  All the sarcasm aside, the RK fan in me cringed so hard during the promotions of YJHD..Its great to promote your film but to say shit like ' i'l be the godfather to her kids', ' his wife will always have to deal with me' etc. is taking things too far but then why am i not surprised..Anything to sell your film & promote your career LOL  

P.S. Not being biased here but Deepika randomly talks about her heartbreak & goes on and on about how much it hurt even when she is not promoting films..And am pretty sure she is over RK & i don believe she still pines for him yet she loves talking about it for some reason LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lime_Green_Soda

G..OAT IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 01 July 2014
Posts: 19723

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sultan_Of_Swing

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Joined: 02 October 2012
Posts: 45325

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by B-TEX

 


ROFL  Ranbir has given up on all his films..No wonder he has latched on to his last hope Tamasha LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KhanSinghKumarmaha70Scorpio_VelvetG..OAT

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Joined: 06 December 2007
Posts: 48998

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:59am | IP Logged
hehe I dunno which one of the two is worse!! LOLPity they broke up! On this they r just perfectly alike!! LOL


Edited by princessunara - 13 May 2015 at 4:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sultan_Of_Swing

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Joined: 11 October 2011
Posts: 11615

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by Sultan_Of_Swing



Bollywood actors will say and do the most inane stuff to promote their movies. One should never take anything they say seriously.

Tamasha is all set for a humongous opening, if these 2 have already begun to promote the movie.

I know everyone goes crazy while promoting films but RK-DP have a penchant to go overboard tbh LOL  All the sarcasm aside, the RK fan in me cringed so hard during the promotions of YJHD..Its great to promote your film but to say shit like ' i'l be the godfather to her kids', ' his wife will always have to deal with me' etc. is taking things too far but then why am i not surprised..Anything to sell your film & promote your career LOL  

P.S. Not being biased here but Deepika randomly talks about her heartbreak & goes on and on about how much it hurt even when she is not promoting films..And am pretty sure she is over RK & i don believe she still pines for him yet she loves talking about it for some reason LOL

She loves playing the jilted/heartbreak card. Her main fan base consists of young women. And most young women have gone through heart break at least once. She knows that these girls relate to it and never shies away from using it time & again.

I was kind of happy she didn't talk about RK even once while promoting Piku before movie release. But now that is well & truly over. I like both RK & DP individually and during YJHD I stayed away from the forum during promotions.

Times to go into hiding again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Joined: 11 October 2011
Posts: 11615

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

hehe I dunno which one of the two is worse!! LOLPity they broke up! On this they r just perfectly alike!! LOL

They are way too alike Sunara. No wonder they didnt last long.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Joined: 11 October 2011
Posts: 11615

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by B-TEX

Originally posted by Sultan_Of_Swing


NC is that you???

Love the new username. Didn't this product have that jungle to the tune of Tirchi topi wale from Tridev?


Yep.

Thank you.

Yep. Spoof of Tirchi Topi-wale that was. 


I remember Naseerudin Shah's cringeworthy dancing in this song.

Tridev is my brother fav Bollywood masala movie, he must have seen it like 50 times.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

G..OAT

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 109085

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sultan_Of_Swing

Originally posted by B-TEX

Originally posted by Sultan_Of_Swing


NC is that you???

Love the new username. Didn't this product have that jungle to the tune of Tirchi topi wale from Tridev?



Yep.

Thank you.

Yep. Spoof of Tirchi Topi-wale that was.




I remember Naseerudin Shah's cringeworthy dancing in this song.

Tridev is my brother fav Bollywood masala movie, he must have seen it like 50 times.

I also like Tridev and Vishwatama also. Both were good masala filams at that time. Have seen numerous of time both the movies.
Naseer's dancing was howlarious in tridev movie. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sultan_Of_Swing

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
deepika-ranbir or kat-ranbir ?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

Author: palakluvsabhiya   Replies: 159   Views: 32901

palakluvsabhiya 159 32901 13 October 2014 at 2:28pm by Rohbir
After Ranbir-Deepika,audience wants Ranbir-Katrina

2

Author: Meherbaan   Replies: 14   Views: 4837

Meherbaan 14 4837 10 May 2013 at 2:32pm by Mages
Ranbir, PC, Illeana celebrate Ranbir's bday PICS

2

Author: Katalicious   Replies: 13   Views: 7871

Katalicious 13 7871 05 October 2011 at 12:29am by Sam_dean4Eva
RANBIR says No DEEPIKA in AYAN's Next with RANBIR

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: -Mmmmm-   Replies: 55   Views: 14928

-Mmmmm- 55 14928 16 February 2011 at 2:54pm by eraser
Childhood Pic of Ranbir-Bebo,Ranbir-Karisma 2gthr

2 3

Author: -Sakina-   Replies: 20   Views: 9244

-Sakina- 20 9244 18 September 2010 at 6:54am by ffkhan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index