Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: soulspirit

And whats more hypocritical is that ppl here are worried abt what Ranveer thinks and it is a disrespect to him while he himself keeps gushing abt Anushka till today and never leaves any stone unturned to praise her,,
But kya kare,,  how will one see the other side of the coin with blinders on !!!!!

Thing is that everyone has moved on ,, these are just the age old tactics for the promotion of movies  n i am pretty sure RK -DP dont even give a damn now, these articles shd be taken with a pinch of salt,,

Are you really comparing Ranveer praise for Anu to DP's natunki for RK? Saying this like, we are always special, or how it will always feel special, RK I love you, we are always special blah blah and we will always be together or whatever and his partner  have to deal with it??  How is that in anyway similar to what Ranveer says? 

May be you need to stop being blind and think what dp says when it comes to Ranbir. 
Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

Maybe that's cuz he doesn't have movie released that she can comment on.

And she just released Piku which everyone is going crazy for πŸ˜†

But why she needs to be personal. Before I used to think she wasn't over him and that's why, but this time her special feeling comment was worse than before. She exaggerated more than how she did last time. I don't think Ranbir has gotten personal with her. May be that godfather of kids comment? But I dont remember whether it was from Ranbir's side or DP's side even though that was not that personal but still. 
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: _Darling_

Are you really comparing Ranveer praise for Anu to DP's natunki for RK? Saying this like, we are always special, or how it will always feel special, RK I love you, we are always special blah blah and we will always be together or whatever and his partner  have to deal with it??  How is that in anyway similar to what Ranveer says? 

May be you need to stop being blind and think what dp says when it comes to Ranbir. 

Now thats hilarious when someone as blind and biased as u is calling others out πŸ˜†
I dont even take u seriously now  and dont need to put forth my POV,, as far as u r concerned,,

Edited by soulspirit - 8 years ago

Now thats hilarious when someone as blind and biased as u is calling others out πŸ˜†
I dont even take u seriously now  and dont need to put forth my POV,,

Yeah, you don't take me seriously, but then comment how its hypcritical. What an irony. Nice try. πŸ˜† Don't comment next time If you don't want to take me seriously. I could care less about you opinion here. And if you do, don't run away saying I don't need to put forth my pov, etc after getting a reply. πŸ˜†
Shouldn't Ranveer be proud of Deepu's "growth"? 😈
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Darling_

Yeah, you don't take me seriously, but then comment how its hypcritical. What an irony. Nice try. πŸ˜† Don't comment next time If you don't want to take me seriously. I could care less about you opinion here. And if you do, don't run away saying I don't need to put forth my pov, etc after getting a reply. πŸ˜†

Lol u idiot, Nice try to flatter u ego,, Just hav a look around with ur blinders down,
Many ppl had this very same opinion abt this matter  on the other thread too,, and i was interacting with BeingCumber  n not u,,

STAY PRESSED,...πŸ˜†

Lol u idiot, Nice try to flatter u ego,, Just hav a look around with ur blinders down,
Many ppl had this very same opinion abt this matter  on the other thread too,, and i was interacting with BeingCumber  n not u,,

STAY PRESSED,...πŸ˜†

You were commenting based on my comment and other similar comments. Read your own comment of what kinds of people you were talking about and calling such opinions as hypocritical. Don't try to hide it now. Secondly, I don't care about ego nonsense . May be you need to fix your ego and own up your own comments instead of running away after getting a  reply. Yeah, I am idiot and that too hearing from a blind and delusional person. πŸ˜†
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
[QUOTE=]
You were commenting based on my comment and other similar comments. Read your own comment of what kinds of people you were talking about and calling such opinions as hypocritical. Don't try to hide it now. Secondly, I don't care about ego nonsense . May be you need to fix your ego and own up your own comments instead of running away after getting a  reply. Yeah, I am idiot and that too hearing from a blind and delusional person. πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

πŸ˜†
Ur nonsense is worth this only

keep quoting

Edited by soulspirit - 8 years ago

πŸ˜†
Your nonsense is worth this..

Keep quoting,,

Yeah, like I care.  But i honestly expected this from you as I had seen you getting personal with some members over your Godess laxmi. A coward running away after getting reply. πŸ˜†
BTW, you came in between and brought me in your comment. No one cares a shit to quote you. Stop bringing others in your comments, and no one will bother you if you are too scared and egoistic to admit.  
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

November 27th 

thank you touch of pink
i was confused between the original christmas date,
new date and JJ's previous release date
i thought the november 27 is a rumor
but its good anything is better than not clashing with a big film.
november's last week releases for last 2 years flopped
this year it depends largely on how the films before tamasha fare.