IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Tamasha promotions is gonna be YJHD 2.0 isn't it? ðŸ˜µ
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermione82

People like to bash DP and Ranbir more than any other ex-couple because they made their relationship and break up publict

i feel its best to never make things public
its just makes things awkward later
on personal and professional level 
if both the people are from same field. 
HiFie thumbnail
His statement is more of a professional one like praising someone's work. That is how Deepika should have expressed instead of explaining about how special the equation is and there are no words to explain and all. 
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think we fans react too much sometimes
but yes, these two take it to altogether new level during promotions and make us appear like fool and use audience emotions to make their movie work... 😵  Casual praising of your ex is something but telling things like ''oh our relationship will stay forever, i so still feel him, and so on'' is sooo bad. these people don't care about what goes into their partner's mind when they read such stuff because they have been heartbroken in the past so they don't feel such things strongly anymore...

Also, when RK rarely talks like her, it shows Deepika in such a bad light when she seems eager to talk about him...on one hand, she told the world about ranbir's infidelity, on the other hand, she talks like this... it's soon going to be 10 years of their nautanki love for god's sake

PS sorry, posted in the opposite thread😆
Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 8 years ago
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kimi484

tamasha ka t-shirt bhi nikal chuka hai
whats the release date of tamasha?
hopefully not on the christmas date against dilwale

November 27th 
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: _Darling_

Such professional he's. He can't ignore the question if he's asked about it. He keeps it profession and doesn't go personal or become disrespectful to the present partner he's with unlike some desperate who has no shame and keeps saying how special they are and how they always will be after all these years. 

He's pro when he does it, but she's despo when she does??
Now this is what I call biased judgment😆
Edited by BeinCumberbitch - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

Now this is what I called biased judgment😆

No, because she becomes personal as if they are somehow in relationship or close with each other while RK keeps it professional Which is how the way it should be. 
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: _Darling_

No, because she becomes personal as if they are somehow in relationship or close with each other while RK keeps it professional Which is how the way it should be. 

Maybe that's cuz he doesn't have movie released that she can comment on.
And she just released Piku which everyone is going crazy for ðŸ˜†
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

Now this is what I called biased judgment😆

And whats more hypocritical is that ppl here are worried abt what Ranveer thinks and it is a disrespect to him while he himself keeps gushing abt Anushka till today and never leaves any stone unturned to praise her,, if i am not wrong, he said something abt her on these lines a few days back,,
But kya kare,,  how will one see the other side of the coin with blinders on !!!!!

Thing is that everyone has moved on ,, these are just the age old tactics for the promotion of movies  n i am pretty sure RK -DP dont even give a damn now, these articles shd be taken with a pinch of salt,,

Edited by soulspirit - 8 years ago
WreckTangle. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kattu aunty dislikes it