Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
People like to bash DP and Ranbir more than any other ex-couple because they made their relationship and break up public
They have started young..none cared about them when they dated really..atleast neither I or any other people who I know. We were vaugely aware that these two are dating..
now after they have reached a comfortable position in their career people are interested to know about them and what have happened between them and what not with lots of imaginary things as well.
Also both of them are from famous background, good looking, have colourful personalities with juicy stories associated to them.
Talking about each other is a strategy to fool the public because public wants those quotes and it started with YJHD. It worked and how !! So its being repeated for Tamasha..that's it
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
waiting for kat's response on it😆
Rk and deepika is taking turns to compliment each other..promotion started it seems and now it will be endless till the movie releases ... hope kat cn put up with this bullshit😆
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kat herself says a lot about sallu so should be okay with her 😉
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And here they go again...they really are as bad as each other
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He gave a professional answer when asked about her acting. 
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Let them talk about each other. People likes to hear that. Nothing wrong in complimenting each other.

Originally posted by: Sultan_Of_Swing

I remember Naseerudin Shah's cringeworthy dancing in this song.

Tridev is my brother fav Bollywood masala movie, he must have seen it like 50 times.

I can't remember Naseer's dance but the parody still makes me laugh. 

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
He's going to hurt Katrina in the process like he did during the YJHD promotions. And now DP has Ranveer, I really hope she doesn't do the same. I hated the whole "special" shit. Like ummm nope. You're exes that need to work together for mutual benefit. Stick to that and stop milking it and hurting others in the process. 
They're trying to do the whole Anu-Ranveer thing, except for the fact that broke had a amicably break-up and there wsn't this whole public show-down. 
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Oh no...they've already started promoting Tamasha??! Arghhh...RK DP sweet talking about each other is one of the most nauseating things to exist. 

I hope Katrina speaks up this time around...just to bring in some spice.
raj80 thumbnail
At this rate he is going to praise each and every actor in BW...The likes of Uday Chopra,Tushar Kapoor would b eagerly waiting for their turn 😆...