Really proud, really impressed with DP's growth- Ranbir Kapoor

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEoI3JnqgZ8[/YOUTUBE]

some very kind & sweet words from Ranbir.

DISCUSS 😆
Edited by Sultan_Of_Swing - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Deepika says Ranbir will always be special & Ranbir says he is proud of her ❤️  Who can guess that he cheated on her & she ripped him apart in public..Such ambition & diplomacy , much wow 😆 The promotions of Tamasha need to start already..I have hopes these two wont disappoint..RK with his exaggeration & DP with her antics and RK-DP with their verbal diarrhea<3 Gonna be fun 😆 Edited by rogerrocks - 8 years ago
Such professional he's. He can't ignore the question if he's asked about it. He keeps it profession and doesn't go personal or become disrespectful to the present partner he's with unlike some desperate who has no shame and keeps saying how special they are and how they always will be after all these years. 
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Deepika says Ranbir will always be special & Ranbir says he is proud of her❤️ Who can guess that he cheated on her & she ripped him apart in public..Such ambition & diplomacy , much wow😆 The promotions of Tamasha need to start already..I have hopes these two wont disappoint..RK with his exaggeration & DP with her antics and RK-DP with their verbal diarrhea<3 Gonna be fun😆

Bollywood actors will say and do the most inane stuff to promote their movies. One should never take anything they say seriously.

Tamasha is all set for a humongous opening, if these 2 have already begun to promote the movie.

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
There Deepiku said Ranbir is special.
here now Ranbir is happy with Deepiku's growth.
Both still care abt each other very much. 😆Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 8 years ago

NC is that you???

Love the new username. Didn't this product have that jungle to the tune of Tirchi topi wale from Tridev?
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣
Forum members are in fix now
But if it gives a huge opening to Tamasha then better be it so
Ranbir needs hit so does DP/Imtiaz Ali/the producers
They should promote the movie in whatever way they can to make it super hit😆
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sultan_Of_Swing

Bollywood actors will say and do the most inane stuff to promote their movies. One should never take anything they say seriously.

Tamasha is all set for a humongous opening, if these 2 have already begun to promote the movie.

I know everyone goes crazy while promoting films but RK-DP have a penchant to go overboard tbh 😆  All the sarcasm aside, the RK fan in me cringed so hard during the promotions of YJHD..Its great to promote your film but to say shit like ' i'l be the godfather to her kids', ' his wife will always have to deal with me' etc. is taking things too far but then why am i not surprised..Anything to sell your film & promote your career 😆  

P.S. Not being biased here but Deepika randomly talks about her heartbreak & goes on and on about how much it hurt even when she is not promoting films..And am pretty sure she is over RK & i don believe she still pines for him yet she loves talking about it for some reason 😆
Originally posted by: Sultan_Of_Swing

NC is that you???

Love the new username. Didn't this product have that jungle to the tune of Tirchi topi wale from Tridev?

Yep.

Thank you.

Yep. Spoof of Tirchi Topi-wale that was. 

Edited by B-TEX - 8 years ago