rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
tellyreviews.com/2015/05/13/arjun-succeeds-to-break-samaira-and-neils-friendly-bond-in-manmarzian/
Guys same article as tellchekkar. Add that Sam and radz will end up in office and talk about their life difficulties and loneliness in their lifes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Now the story of Radhika-Samaira's friendship will start.. Well, this is wht the story is actually about.. So let's see how it unfolds..
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs! Finally sara! :D
Bt din like the way Sam ended up thr... hmmpf Arjun! 😡 N stpd nesa fell for it! Double Hmmpf! 😡
DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmm exited to see Sara bounding.. tfs can't believe that Neil let her go out in that night poor Sam..
..krystal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tfs!! i would love 2 see their bonding!! Edited by ..krystal - 8 years ago
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow!!!sara's bonding on the way :D super excited but hope neil n sam clear all their misunderstanding :(
acoustichearts1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally will see the gals interacting 😃 Some much needed girl time from all the mess lol! I wish they get rid of those two sidekicks who always annoy Radhika. Pls fire them already:/
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
atlast sara happening now.. and sam again fell on arjun's trap i thought it ll take a lil time. cvs are in jet plane speed to show sam heartbroken..
and these piano gives spooky feeling now ðŸ˜•

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ri21

atlast sara happening now.. and sam again fell on arjun's trap i thought it ll take a lil time. cvs are in jet plane speed to show sam heartbroken..

and these piano gives spooky feeling now ðŸ˜•

I have this feeling that the revenge track will not end soon.. Becoz abhi abhi she has fallen into his trap. He will break her inside and outside.. So it will take some time
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: veeranu

I have this feeling that the revenge track will not end soon.. Becoz abhi abhi she has fallen into his trap. He will break her inside and outside.. So it will take some time

i hv hopes that revenge khulasa or revenge happening  ll be a dhamaka 
sam getting shattered ll be the main focus.. cvs ll make it painful for sure