India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

dd has told half truth to roshni

kokubaba Senior Member
kokubaba
kokubaba

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Going by the reaction od sid n nani i feel dd has told half lie to roshni...especilly his decision to stay away from us dialogue...i feel sis knows the truth ie the reason he asked roshni dont u want to know the reason of ur dad also...dd in order to save roshni form going away she tells a le i feel so...Wink

Edited by kokubaba - 13 May 2015 at 4:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YD.AH

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kokubaba

Going by the reaction od sid n nani i feel dd has told half lie to roshni...especilly his decision to stay away from us dialogue...i feel sis knows the truth ie the reason he asked roshni dont u want to know the reason of ur dad also...dd in order to save roshni form going away she tells a le i feel so...Wink

DD is not lying dear... She donno abt Shiv's POV & only Sid knew his side of story & so saying thatSmile
DD has no contact of Shiv after the day he left thm naSmile
Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuharini

Originally posted by kokubaba

DD is not lying dear... She donno abt Shiv's POV & only Sid knew his side of story & so saying thatSmile
DD has no contact of Shiv after the day he left thm naSmile

She is not lying. You can see it on her face how broken she was. This is from her point of view from whatever she has saw and shiv has done. But we do need to wait for shiv's part. He also has reasons but Sid knows both side of the story.

Edited by paru10 - 13 May 2015 at 5:57am
stephie34 Goldie
stephie34
stephie34

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:17am | IP Logged
I am really looking forward to Shiv side of the story...
YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged
dd is not lying at all
but shiv may have a different story 
ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:31am | IP Logged
True...DD has mentioned her side...she is not aware of Shiv's side nor his Nani or the others aware of Shiv's POV. It only seems that Sid is the one that has gotten to know both DD and Shiv's POV. Sid looks at the big picture first then acts upon it. So I feel he does know everything now and that is why he has taken upon himself to fix the relations in Roshni's life. He wants Roshni to be happy and he knows that his Roshni had been aching for both a mother's and father's love for a long time and now he will give her both parents. 
pfalcon1949 Goldie
pfalcon1949
pfalcon1949

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:41am | IP Logged
I don't get it. How come Sid knows Shiv's side of the story? I still don't know whether Shiv indeed lost his memory or faking it.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top