India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

Kaya OS " the Riot

sowmyap03 Senior Member
sowmyap03
sowmyap03

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Where is Miss Kashyap... Kabir asked his team members on office...

Sir... she went to cover the riot that's is going on... Richa said..

Kabir knew his worst fear had come true... He had asked his other secret agent to cover this riot... he had got news that this riot was being created for political benefits and local MLA was involved in this...

He knew Ananya's potential... she would go to the depth of the situation and cover the truth... and for the very first time in his life he did not want Ananya to get into this mess... He feared about Ananya as he knew that MLA was very dangerous... He felt like a teenager in love who cannot think of anything else but his love... He knew Ananya was capable of handling any situation, but this time he did not want to take any chance... He couldn't risk her life... Not her life for sure!!!

Ronnie, please call Miss Kashyap immediately and check the status... I'm going there now... He said as he hurriedly left office... Ronnie was surprised to see Kabir worry like this... Yet he called Ananya to check... but Ananya was busy covering the videos of some goons secretly and could not pick the call... Ronnie informed the same to Kabir which made Kabir panic more...

Ananya was busy taking videos on the roit when she found few people moving suspiciously... She immediately started to follow them keeping safe distance yet she ensured their faces are clearly visible...

Kabir reached the spot, but couldn't locate her... He was scared... worried about her safety... He picked his cell to call her... He was not sure if he should call her or not... But took a risk... Ananya's cell buzzed... thanks to her smartness she had kept it on silent mode... she saw Kabir's number flashing and immediately picked his call...

Miss Kashyap... where are you... Kabir asked in worried tone...

Sir I'm behind the lane... there is some secret discussion going on here.. I'm trying to record it.. Ananya whispered...

Miss Kashyap... move from there immediately... Kabir ordered...

But Sir... Ananya tried to protest... Miss Kashyap.. I did not ask your opinion.. its my order... come back now... Kabir was angry on her now...

No sir... I'll not come back until I find out the truth.. Ananya disconnected the call much against Kabir's order...

This lady will make me go mad one day... Kabir lent out his frustration punching the wall nearby... He ran to the lane immediately as he had to ensure her safety...

Ananya was busy shooting and missed to observe a rat near her leg... Suddenly the rat ran on her feet making her shriek... however hard she tried to hide her scream goons were alerted... Before she could move from there she was trapped... the goons looked really dangerous and when they saw the camera they got to know the whole truth... they could not let Ananya escape on any cost... As they started to move towards her, Ananya saw Kabir coming... she was relieved to see him... Kabir had informed the nearby police and hence he had got backup as well... goons escaped from there and Ananya slumped on floor... Kabir ran to her and saw she had hurt herself while escaping from goons... Her hand was bleeding badly... Kabir immediately took her to his car and started bandaging her wound... After first aid being done he took her to hospital to ensure there is nothing serious... Ananya was silent all this time... she was enjoying the attention she was getting from Kabir...

Miss Kashyap... If you can tell me the address I can drop you home.. Kabir said as them came out of hospital...

Sir... andar aaiye.. Pls have a cup of coffee and go... She invited him as they reached her house...

Kabir wanted to deny, but then he had to take class for Ananya... How dare she risk her life... not even thinking about him... He nodded to her invitation...

Ananya was shocked to see main door locked... she called her mom and came to know her mom and brother had gone out for some work...

Kabir sir ke saath akele!!! Ananya blushed at her own thought...

Miss Kashyap... what are you thinking standing near the door... Are you not giving me coffee... Kabir asked coming after parking his car...

Sir your coffee... Ananya gave him coffee as he analyzed her house... It was simple and clean...

Suddenly Ananya tripped on the carpet and was about to fall... she closed her eyes tightly waited to land on the floor... Kabir held her at right time and she felt hanging with his arms around her waist... Ananya felt butterflies in her stomach as her held her straight yet didn't let her move away...

Tum apne aap ko samajthi kya ho... Dekh ke nahi chal sakthi kya... Kabir gritted his teeth as he asked her...

Her eyes widened as he held her closer pulling her more towards himself... she could feel his cologne which made her dizzy...

Tumne mere baath suni kyun nahi... maine kaha than a wahan se nikalne ko... Hamesha apni mann marzi karna zaroori hai kya... Kabhi socha tumhe kuch hojatha tho mei kya kartha.. Kabir asked irritated with her trying to move away...

Ananya stopped when she heard him say last line... why is he bothered so much... her thought was interrupted as she felt his lips on hers... He was kissing her softly yet passionately... before she could respond he pulled back... almost pushing her and turned back to go out...

Because I care about my team Miss Kashyap... He said before opening the door and moving out leaving flushed Ananya staring at him with surprise...

One more... in full mood to write something today... Let me know your feedback..

Edited by sowmyap03 - 13 May 2015 at 4:50am

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26simron...lily9891amit1944vishaloohellodharisweety4444deepthihebbarnaadirakritrajcutechikkuTehzeeb89IbushraaRashisahu2400a.pateljayati.patel1loveasadrenjinivarmadvmcjbittersweet1126contact.remyaredhearteshitamisraIshita131vishu10vanillaflowersiluvrainaartiabjeyasuper_boyravzssnehac2sun116fannismLuv-IKNMPkrazykaju...FRF...cherrynicolemrajeeviansonaidhaakshuManyata5eternalashacutemishtipooja_shineStarktloversGewelsdaisydee425sridevi_nKaShforever06jazmeenrituka7ashpatpd786EternalStars.jayasree.rao-Prinky-fictZannat.sampa79akyabiggestfanritikaagrawalHumzysrividhya68shobha21tibs09Maaneet099Maha149niniborn2ruleAazeen02adventure_gurlLive-lifesirimiriNithiya95Aalina.bhanu_rekhag_BlackPearl_shreya11mehra

vishu10 Senior Member
vishu10
vishu10

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:30am | IP Logged
like the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmyap03

krazykaju Senior Member
krazykaju
krazykaju

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:19am | IP Logged
omg. it was so cute and passionate at the same time. Embarrassed    a worried kabir, and ananya enjoying this. soo beautiful it was! u are such an amazing writer. now am dying for ur os. i hope u will write more. lovely. thank u so much for pm. keep smiling.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmyap03Zannat.

sowmyap03 Senior Member
sowmyap03
sowmyap03

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazykaju

omg. it was so cute and passionate at the same time. Embarrassed    a worried kabir, and ananya enjoying this. soo beautiful it was! u are such an amazing writer. now am dying for ur os. i hope u will write more. lovely. thank u so much for pm. keep smiling.

Thanks Big smile

I have few ideas based on one more discussion in this forums.. will try to write few more..

Zannat.

ritikaagrawal IF-Rockerz
ritikaagrawal
ritikaagrawal

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:15am | IP Logged
awesomeWinkWink

Zannat.

Zannat. IF-Dazzler
Zannat.
Zannat.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged
I loved it so much Embarrassed. Please write more Smile

sowmyap03

dhaakshu Goldie
dhaakshu
dhaakshu

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
LOL She'll make him mad
Ananya's thought about being alone with him
I never expected that kiss
I had the same expressions as her
Good work

sowmyap03

pd786 IF-Dazzler
pd786
pd786

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged
wow you are getting me to get addicted to your stories
mostly read all your stories 
damn why does kabir have to let everything lingering?
he kisses all his employees coz he cares for them Evil Smile
anyways write more
do surely pm me 

sowmyap03

Go to top