Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..krystal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i agree dr... 
we have our own interests, so no bashing of any character iz tolerable!!
nd i really want that we shuld be in a peace inside the forum!! no fi8ting no bashing... evry actors r giving their bst in the screen to entrtain us... so we have to respect thm...
i still respect viraj!! afterall be4 viraj nd kabir we all r naucians...πŸ˜‰
get well soon dr!!
i wil pray 4 u!! 
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree.
We shud respect actors not bash thm.
MagicalNiraj thumbnail
I have been a silent reader for months. This is my first ever post. Sadly, the people this message needs to reach will never stop Taher bashing. They dislike him yet can't stop talking about him. He has many fans who love him and his acting. Some basher's claim they are impartial when it comes to Nibir or Niraj and it is only constructive criticism,   absolutely hilarious. Humble request don't try to justify your bashing as constructive criticism. Give Taher the respect he truly deserves. 
Thank you for this post Princessglory and I pray this is your last treatment. 
Taha0023 thumbnail
Dear,
 Get well soon and always stay happy my dear with  a big smile on face.😊 That also should help to recover your health😊
 I always saw , you like my post, when specially I make comedy post, you are the first person, who like my post.😊
I am a Taher fan, but one thing I have learn from Taher, is to stay calm, in any situation.
He is always smiling, even his character as Viraj was butchered for the time being. But Taher did not stop smiling.😊
It is a life lesson for me, from Taher 😊 I salute him for his stand and I have decided to adopt this habit for myself.πŸ‘

So my heartfelt advise to you, even if some one hurt Viraj, do not take it in your heart.
The person, who should be loving Viraj character the most, is Taher himself.
if he can let go, we all should let go 😊

I am sure I am older than you. Being an older, I would say, staying happy is the best thing to fight any type of illness.. Never get angry for anything or sad for anything.

All I am saying do not give a damn, on what other people say. If you give a damn, then you will feel depressed, which is not good for your health.
Do not get serious on these small things. Only get into the discussion , where there are some fun.

Relax and take care of your health my dear.

Please do not be tooo much into computer and phone. Take lots of rest and keep smiling.

😊

Love you!

Get well soon !
Taha
Edited by Taha0023 - 8 years ago
candy.shameema thumbnail
Get well soon , don't take any pressure and always being happy😊
sunet27taherian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessglory

I am taking Chemo treatment for my cancer and this is my fourth one 

you will be fine dear! don't worry! look ...why will you hurt or worry about some uncultured people? they claim that they are nibir or mishkat fans...but actually they are not! they are losers! nothing else! anyway take care...god bless!
Taha0023 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunet27

you will be fine dear! don't worry! look ...why will you hurt or worry about some uncultured people? they claim that they are nibir or mishkat fans...but actually they are not! they are losers! nothing else! anyway take care...god bless!

@ PrincessGlory  do not think a little negative thing about anybody or any human being. happiness of your mind and soul is the most important.😊
Do not keep any bad feelings for anybody. It will give you a good night sleep. That is the most important and priceless.😊

Infinite_Flame thumbnail
First and foremost do get well soon :)

Secondly, for Taher bashing, absolutely true that an actor need not be bashed based on his fictional character. And its silly dumbness to do that.

But, also please do realise that Viraj is a part of show and hence during the course of NAUC discussion the character would be also discussed, and if the current characterization shows him as something, we can talk about it irrespectively and dissect and discuss as every characters action is done. The Taher fans need to differentiate between fiction and real and none of us have any grudges against the guy to hold a candle of bias against him. So even if he is shown as obsessive or a person not able to differentiate currently between right and wrong, it would be discussed accordingly and as soon as redemption happens his role and behavior would be praised accordingly. So stop taking as a critisicm of an actor but a discussion or comment on the characterization. And i guarantee u the fact that as soon as Kabir does something similiar, he would be equally discussed similiarly and his behavior dissected similiarly . So its more about watching a fiction and analysing it rather than bias against a character.

Hateful posts(not analysis and discussion post)are obviously intolerable nuisance, but such posts are made for seeking attention and report it and please learn to ignore it and avoid taking stress in such delicate situations that u r facing.

Here's wishing u Get well soon again. :)
Rinu08 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well said princessglory nothing more to add.
Please do respect the actor and if you don't like just ignore.
Viraj character is not at all in fault,whatever he is now is been done by PH and creatives to glorify the other and as time passes the other also may end up with same situation as Viraj is of now.

Get well soon dear and stay calm and don't waste your time which gives you more stress and disappointment and hope everything will be ok with you.

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@princessglory
Get well soon yaar...n plz dont use mobile or pc its not good for ur health at this stage...n ur life is more valuable than anything else...take care... god bless u