Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

It was, is and will always be very special: DP on her equation w/ RK (Page 2)

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:37am | IP Logged
This is worse than what she had said last time about the so called them having something special. At least, there it was promotion and not random, she wasn't with Ranveer for a long time and had just met, and she didn't exaggerate like she did here. 

Also, why in the world would she give such interview all of the sudden and that too just when BV is going to release unless she wants to get all the attention to herself from the movie? She did the same when NH10 was released and now again. Stern Smile 

Edited by _Darling_ - 13 May 2015 at 4:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiery-PhoenixMeherbaanfitoori_kudi

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Darling_

This is worse than what she had said last time about the so called them having something special. At least, there it was promotion and not random, she wasn't with Ranveer for a long time and had just met, and she didn't exaggerate like she did here. 

Also, why in the world would she give such interview all of the sudden and that to just when BV is going to release unless she wants to get all the attention to herself from the movie? She did the same when NH10 was released and now again. Stern Smile 

just a new nautanki act by her to get some publicityLOL she gives these RK interviews frequently now!

I really wonder what ranveer got to say about thisLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiery-Phoenix_Darling_fitoori_kudi

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meherbaan

Originally posted by _Darling_

Also, why in the world would she give such interview all of the sudden and that to just when BV is going to release unless she wants to get all the attention to herself from the movie? She did the same when NH10 was released and now again. Stern Smile 

just a new nautanki act by her to get some publicityLOL she gives these RK interviews frequently now!

I really wonder what ranveer got to say about thisLOL

She's such nataunkI. She does her antics when it's the exact time the movie is here but wants to all attention to herself. But I wouldn't have expected to say the same special crap after being with RS for so long as I thought she was done with RK obsession.  LOL
I really don't get how RS tolerates her especially that tattoo still on her neck. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiery-Phoenix

Eboza Goldie
Eboza
Eboza

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Oh god DP great way to start YJHD Promotions Part 2. When BV promotions finishes Ranbir can also concentrate on talking about DP especially if BV flops. The once who are played with their feelings  again are the RKDP shippers i think. And seriously Dips nobody asked you to go that in detail what your equation is with Ranbir privatly. Funny how she wants to be professional with RS but when i comes to RK she likes to go in the details.
fitoori_kudi IF-Sizzlerz
fitoori_kudi
fitoori_kudi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Aww Day Dreaming  This is what you call true love..Even when Ranbir is in the fag end of his career & almost finished and ready to drown himself in a bucket of cocaine, Deepika (despite being a superstar) makes it a point to gush about him..Its a virtual slap on all those ppl who used to say DP uses Ranbir for publicity back then when her career was going nowhere & RK was doing well..Now her career is going everywhere & RK is over yet she is still the same..Way to go Clap
tell me, u r being sarcastic here?LOLLOL
fitoori_kudi IF-Sizzlerz
fitoori_kudi
fitoori_kudi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:13am | IP Logged
he is so special to her that she nvr miss any opportunity to tell the world how he cheated on herLOLLOL Woww i just adore their special equationClapDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zohasad2.0

Hermione.. IF-Rockerz
Hermione..
Hermione..

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:15am | IP Logged

Ok we know that already
pls shut up

"special relation" or "growth as an actress" my foot
Ran-DP have started promoting Tamasha
After Tamasha they will stop seeing each other's face permanentlyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: