It was, is and will always be very special: DP on her equation w/ RK - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Even when i dont like Ranbir I must say there is nothing wrong with the way he answered it. His answer about her was as her co-actor. But Deepika should seriously think twice what she says. Nobody wants to hear what equation she has with him when there is anything like that anymore. And especially when she has nothing to do with him in her private life. Maybe she wants to be nice and talks that way but it definetely comes across so lame and even worse when he even doesnt say anything about her as long nobody asks him directly. No wonder with such statements and this is only the beginning if we think about when the real promotions going to start there will be again thousands of Headlines what deepika thinks about Ranbir to make Tamasha a big hit.
I have a feeling tamasha movie ke promotions par solid tamasha hone wala hai.
One thing is for sure, she isnt liking ranbir n katrina comming out in open as a couple. This is the second comment deepika gave after ranbirs love confession for katrina. First one was rockstar comment, that wouldn't had been big deal if it wasnt followed by this emotional special forever comment. 

I hope she dosnt breakdown on stage mentally, or screm on ranbir openly acussing him of things. That would be full on tamasha.
You were, are and will always be the despo bimbo drooling over him day and night. Get on with your pathetic life or go see a shrink for your continuous obsession. 
Originally posted by Fiery-Phoenix

You were, are and will always be the despo bimbo drooling over him day and night. Get on with your pathetic life or go see a shrink for your continuous obsession. 

LMAO but so true. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by _Darling_

LMAO but so true. πŸ˜†

Seriously yo, it's been so many years and she is still harping about the special bond. The special bond of infedility may be ? πŸ˜† Or the flimsy bond of self respect which she breaks it every time to kiss ass...😳

Seriously yo, it's been so many years and she is still harping about the special bond. The special bond of infedility may be ? πŸ˜† Or the flimsy bond of self respect which she breaks it every time to kiss ass...😳

It looks so bad since Ranbir doesn't even acknowledge her, and she's in relationship with someone, but she still doesnt stop it. I think she is still not over him. Otherwise, no girl woold go like this everytime against her own self-respect. All actors do publicity and promotion in movies but not how she starts when it comes to Ranbir. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

It looks so bad since Ranbir doesn't even acknowledge her, and she's in relationship with someone, but she still doesnt stop it. I think she is still not over him. Otherwise, no girl woold go like this everytime against her own self-respect. All actors do publicity and promotion in movies but not how she starts when it comes to Ranbir. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Yup, forever the Meerabai, I mean the Ranbir-bai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yup, forever the Meerabai, I mean the Ranbir-bai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I didn't get you here. πŸ˜†
BW forum back to its old self ..filled with boring PR of Dpad & RK.As if YJHD phase was not enough.Didnt ppl get enough of this triangle or quadrangle whatever..so jaded πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±their comments or IVs abt each other no matter how outrageous cant bring any excitement cuz its obviously too fake and they have moved on ages ago.And no it aint an amicable relation like they wud like ppl to believe.their chemistry onscreeen is beautiful and Tamasha will sell even without nonsensical promotion.

I didn't get you here. πŸ˜†

Oh man, sucks when you have to explain πŸ˜†

Meerabai was the one who devoted her entire life to Krishna. So like Meerabai, we got Ranbirbai, the Mahaan devotee of our modern age Krishna πŸ˜†
Edited by Fiery-Phoenix - 8 years ago