Parth in Jhalak <3

Kishi01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG !!! I still can't believe I have seen Parth dancing ;) :D
Just now saw in the Hot News segment of the Saas Bahu Aur Saazish that Parth is practicing for Jhalak Dikh Laja and He was so focused Mashallah <3

JUST CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH HIM...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

backwithabang thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I hope he wins Jhalak. I feel he shouls start interacting more with fans on twitter and insta as Jhalak is voting based show and he would be able to attract more votesπŸ˜›
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
What? Jhalak? 😲 I am excited to see him dance but everyone knows that show is bloody rigged 😡 I just hope the channel doesn't play too much of dirty politics this time.
kyyalways thumbnail
I wud love see the transition frm a non-dancer to dancer
It wnt b easy 4 him
Bt m sure he'll pull it off
FlowerClusters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys SBS is just assuming becoz of his video and they showed the same video in their segment. So nothing is confirmed yet.
N_Niya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kitna kaam karega babu..
thoda rest b karrlia karo.. aise to tmhara hot se pyare se shakal pe dark circles aa jayenge!! πŸ₯±
waisei tmko sone tak ka time nhi milta.. ab tm dance b karrne lage!!
jo b ho.. hotness kharab nhi hona chaiye.. love love!! good luck.. 😳
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: funnybones

Guys SBS is just assuming becoz of his video and they showed the same video in their segment. So nothing is confirmed yet.

That could be the case but I wont be surprised if he is doing it. Coz that would surely be his ticket to bollywood of sorts. Take SSR for instance or even GC. Jhalak will give them a platform to perform before celebrities/movie makers and you never know, your luck could open its door for u. Besides Parth had said he is not interested in doing TV shows post KY2 and he wants to do movies. But doing Jhalak plus a daily will be hectic coz after the long hours of shoot he will need to rehearse too πŸ˜•
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😊Omg omg omg is that tue πŸ₯³
I pray for Parth so that he can win the competition 
Kishi01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hope it will be true as I wanna see new Avtar of Parth, I'm sure he will nailed it through dancing like he is doing with acting skills.
Also I feel that lucky lady choreographer <3