Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Faisal in JDJ 8- Whattayyyy Partyyyyyyyyyyy! ;) (Page 3)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
yeah zari Embarrassed- guess we all are sailing in the same boatTongue

karna - still looks big time in speculation mode na..m not big on that one too, if its made by contiloeAngry they will ruin it sooner or laterOuch but too much confusion surrounding the PH who is making it? sony is the channel for sure no?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_zari_

RoshiniluvPrAja IF-Sizzlerz
RoshiniluvPrAja
RoshiniluvPrAja

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:33am | IP Logged
suryaputra karn..wo sony ka new show us me faisu ka selection..or me kab se pta nhi konsa show h kya h soch rhi hu..shay wo show k liye wo aa rha h..again idk hw to react..
n faisu JDJ partner i feel wo vaishnavi hi h..coz kuch dinno pehle faisu ki us k saath selfie aai thi.. i dnt want her Disapprove

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoshiniluvPrAja

suryaputra karn..wo sony ka new show us me faisu ka selection..or me kab se pta nhi konsa show h kya h soch rhi hu..shay wo show k liye wo aa rha h..again idk hw to react..
n faisu JDJ partner i feel wo vaishnavi hi h..coz kuch dinno pehle faisu ki us k saath selfie aai thi.. i dnt want her Disapprove
but na i read that gauhar khan is finalized already to play the love interest of karna - this doesnt make sense..or either this time, they have finalized both preleap and post leap cast together..?

vaishnavi was there last tym too..so can they repeat her again? they dont generally do that with extra dance partner...why u dont like her?LOL she was good last year in jdj..but yeah id prefer soumya over her..

RoshiniluvPrAja

RoshiniluvPrAja
RoshiniluvPrAja

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Originally posted by RoshiniluvPrAja

but na i read that gauhar khan is finalized already to play the love interest of karna - this doesnt make sense..or either this time, they have finalized both preleap and post leap cast together..?

vaishnavi was there last tym too..so can they repeat her again? they dont generally do that with extra dance partner...why u dont like her?LOL she was good last year in jdj..but yeah id prefer soumya over her..
i'm nt sayng vaishnavi is nt gud.. its jst dat faisu k liye kuch selectd ppl hi suit hote h..though he dances vry well wid others too bt aankho ko sukun tho limited prsons cn only gv na..
Conoile walo ka matho ghum gaya h..gauhar OMG..y she.. shayad us ka show wo epic wala band ho rha h..may b dnt nw xact ..faisu k liye kya kya dekhna padta h.. LOLCry i dnt know hw to react.. bewajah ka torture 

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged
roshniLOL some more confusion - ab yeh kya hai?LOL

???????????????
Wacko LATEST ARTICLE..and some vishesh bansal is playing karna? are there two shows being made on karna?ConfusedConfused
+++++++++++++++++

Tall, handsome and immensely talented Avinesh Rekhi will play the important role of Karn in Sony TV's upcoming show Suryaputra Karn, is what we hear.

Tellychakkar.com wrote about Vishesh Bansal (?) playing the young Karn in the mytho and veteran Naved Aslam being signed for Bhism.

Now, our credible sources inform that Avinesh (Madhubala, Main Naa Bhoolungi) has been roped in by the makers (Swastik) to play the much important role of Karn.

"After a long search and many auditions, Avinesh has been finalized. The creatives believe he fits the character perfectly," said a source.

The shooting for the show has already started and it is expected to air from June.

Avinesh remained unavailable for a comment.

We also texted Producer Siddharth Tewary for a confirmation but he did not reply till the time of filing the article.

RoshiniluvPrAja

RoshiniluvPrAja
RoshiniluvPrAja

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged

roshniLOL some more confusion - ab yeh kya hai?LOL

???????????????
Wacko LATEST ARTICLE..and some vishesh bansal is playing karna? are there two shows being made on karna?ConfusedConfused
+++++++++++++++++

Tall, handsome and immensely talented Avinesh Rekhi will play the important role of Karn in Sony TV's upcoming show Suryaputra Karn, is what we hear.

Tellychakkar.com wrote about Vishesh Bansal (?) playing the young Karn in the mytho and veteran Naved Aslam being signed for Bhism.

Now, our credible sources inform that Avinesh (Madhubala, Main Naa Bhoolungi) has been roped in by the makers (Swastik) to play the much important role of Karn.

"After a long search and many auditions, Avinesh has been finalized. The creatives believe he fits the character perfectly," said a source.

The shooting for the show has already started and it is expected to air from June.

Avinesh remained unavailable for a comment.

We also texted Producer Siddharth Tewary for a confirmation but he did not reply till the time of filing the article.

ye vishesh bansal chotta h.. remember addu frm naa bole tum na mene kuch kaha.. faisu shayad teenage wala role me hoga.. google search vishesh bansal agar fir b na yaad aaye us k baad samj jaogi...

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:06am | IP Logged
yeah that makes sense..checkedLOL

ok so couple of things are clear now..

1) its not contiloe's..but starbharat walla PH ka show (well no fan of THE new version of Mahabharat tooErmmGeek)

2) mouli ganguly is cast as karna's foster mother..radha, amongst other casting..

3) yeah so since swastik is more into predecided timeline wala show, they have cast characters in all phases right away..

RoshiniluvPrAja

_zari_ IF-Dazzler
_zari_
_zari_

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged

yeah that makes sense..checkedLOL

ok so couple of things are clear now..

1) its not contiloe's..but starbharat walla PH ka show (well no fan of THE new version of Mahabharat tooErmmGeek)

2) mouli ganguly is cast as karna's foster mother..radha, amongst other casting..

3) yeah so since swastik is more into predecided timeline wala show, they have cast characters in all phases right away..

But still not confirmed Faisal is there or not... Right ?

-FreeLancer-

Go to top