Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
^^ yeah, actually ideal scenario would have been to see faisal in DID again for an entire season - something like superdancers ki takkar or dance ka tashan volume 2 series or something..

the quality of dancing in DID is far superior due to many reasons as compared to JDJ/ NB type reality shows et al..coz JDJ is all about vote banks😆 and whoever gets them the votes + is channel's fav will win..

yeah ami, rightly said, even going by its past record..its almost confirmed faisal wont win..even if breaks the dance floor with all his performances, even though we all know he is a dynamite in this field..😵 1) child artistes never win, 2) the most talented ones never win..thats a thumb rule😆

but m just happy to see him with his dancing shoes on⭐️ also excited to know who will be his choreographer..and would he get an extra trained dancing partner along with a choreo like most kids do..id love to see him with one of his fellow DID contestants - vaishnavi was there last year..maybe soumya and him?

RangeenCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so far responses ..🤣 JDJ ki news sun k koi b happy nhi h..its jst dat faisu is in it..everyone is lukng for JDJ 
me u n ders 1 more (saw in IF JDJ news link) who is wishing for Saumya along wid Faisu 😃
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing ...so finally we wl get tosee faisal on screen after a long wait. .yippee...btw from when is jdj going on air
MaxMayfield thumbnail
roshni😆 - yeah saw, faisal-soumya..now I feel if these two are paired together in JDJ, it would be just supremely unfair to all other contestants (although a total visual treat) 😆 coz already faisal is way above and enough to blow competition..he himself is a semi choreographer - we heard his friends and faisal actually run an academy of sorts in mumbai to teach kids dancing..itd like lauren-punit..😆 who werent competing with others, but with their own previous performances😆

+++++++++++
kaku - ur welcome😊 its slated for june..I guess end of june or first week of july it should go on air..once IGT ends..

_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
That's gr8 news hiru 🥳, even though not too fond of that show 😆, but we'll get to c faisu dancing that's enough, acha u read the latest toi article hiru, faisal is being considered for the role of Karna even though its not confirmed yet 😊
MaxMayfield thumbnail
yeah zari 😳- guess we all are sailing in the same boat😛

karna - still looks big time in speculation mode na..m not big on that one too, if its made by contiloe😡 they will ruin it sooner or later but too much confusion surrounding the PH who is making it? sony is the channel for sure no?
suryaputra karn..wo sony ka new show us me faisu ka selection..or me kab se pta nhi konsa show h kya h soch rhi hu..shay wo show k liye wo aa rha h..again idk hw to react..
n faisu JDJ partner i feel wo vaishnavi hi h..coz kuch dinno pehle faisu ki us k saath selfie aai thi.. i dnt want her 😒
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoshiniluvPrAja

suryaputra karn..wo sony ka new show us me faisu ka selection..or me kab se pta nhi konsa show h kya h soch rhi hu..shay wo show k liye wo aa rha h..again idk hw to react..

n faisu JDJ partner i feel wo vaishnavi hi h..coz kuch dinno pehle faisu ki us k saath selfie aai thi.. i dnt want her 😒

but na i read that gauhar khan is finalized already to play the love interest of karna - this doesnt make sense..or either this time, they have finalized both preleap and post leap cast together..?

vaishnavi was there last tym too..so can they repeat her again? they dont generally do that with extra dance partner...why u dont like her?😆 she was good last year in jdj..but yeah id prefer soumya over her..
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

but na i read that gauhar khan is finalized already to play the love interest of karna - this doesnt make sense..or either this time, they have finalized both preleap and post leap cast together..?

vaishnavi was there last tym too..so can they repeat her again? they dont generally do that with extra dance partner...why u dont like her?😆 she was good last year in jdj..but yeah id prefer soumya over her..

i'm nt sayng vaishnavi is nt gud.. its jst dat faisu k liye kuch selectd ppl hi suit hote h..though he dances vry well wid others too bt aankho ko sukun tho limited prsons cn only gv na..
Conoile walo ka matho ghum gaya h..gauhar OMG..y she.. shayad us ka show wo epic wala band ho rha h..may b dnt nw xact ..faisu k liye kya kya dekhna padta h.. 😆😭 i dnt know hw to react.. bewajah ka torture