Faisal in JDJ 8- Whattayyyy Partyyyyyyyyyyy! ;)

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

So faisal BACCHA is back..! after like what a good nine months😡😆

BUT he is BACK and he is back to doing what he loves the most - DANCING!🥳 a lot of us wished to see him in JDJ as a full fledged contestant after his appearance last year in teen ka tadka..and he had denied JDJ twice before..due to MP shoots..but finallly he is in! FINAAALLLY!

so get, set, go faisalers..time to rejoice😛

we have two articles on this - one from IF and one from TOI😛

+++++++

Viewers are all geared up and curious to know about the new set of contestants who will woo the audiences and judges with their dance moves in the upcoming season of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa on Colors.

We are constantly keeping a watch and bringing exclusive news about the upcoming season of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. We recently reported about Radhika Madan and Puneet Issar to be seen in the show. Now we hear that for the 8th season, Faisal l Khan too has been finalized as the child contestant. Faisal is the winner of Dance India Dance L'il Masters and later he got into acting with show Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap. After the show took a leap, Faisal remained away from television as the actor was giving his 10th boards. But now actor is coming back with a bang once again to showcase his dancing talent.

As per our source, "Faisal l Khan was approached and has been finalized as one of the contestants for the upcoming season of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa."

We tried contacting Faisal, but he remained unavailable for the comment.

It's will be exciting to see Faisal l Khan put on his dancing shoes once again!

+++++++++++++++++++++
Popular child actor Faisal Khan, who was last seen as the young Pratap in 'Bharat Ka Veer Putra -- Maharana Pratap', will return to television with the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. It is to be noted that Faisal had started his journey with the dance reality show DID and now he's back to dance with Jhalak.

The show is known to sign on one child artiste every season. This year the makers have zeroed in on Faisal due to his dance moves and popularity among audience.

We tried contacting Faisal but he remained unavailable. We are sure that he will give the contestants a very tough competition on the show.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/DID-star-Faisal-Khan-in-Jhalak-Dikhhla-Jaa/articleshow/47262634.cms

and throwback video for everyone😛

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKLICcr1kDo[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wohooo yippieee🥳
I'm on cloud 9 after hearing this...yay we'll have him back on screen..wow🤪
Tfs hiral😊
Moumimon thumbnail
so he is in JDJ finally...lovely...
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: aayu_26

Wohooo yippieee🥳

I'm on cloud 9 after hearing this...yay we'll have him back on screen..wow🤪
Tfs hiral😊

most welcome😃

yes our little wonder is back finally..I cant wait for butter feet's performances already😆 hope everything is great - from the intro promos to the performances to the BTS of performances to scores 😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moumimon

so he is in JDJ finally...lovely...

yay mounuuuzzz!🤗 finally something to look out for..
Moumimon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

<div></div>yay mounuuuzzz!🤗finally something to look out for..

but still I am not excited that much its just I am looking forward to it for sake of faisu and his talent...

lol jdj's noutankis yrr..thoose are untolarable...still faisu baccha and his dance...ahan...
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i know best new of the day.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: bitblue

i know best new of the day.

oh yes ami :) so excited 😳
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moumimon

but still I am not excited that much its just I am looking forward to it for sake of faisu and his talent...

lol jdj's noutankis yrr..thoose are untolarable...still faisu baccha and his dance...ahan...

yeah it is biaised and there is politics😆 who cares about that though😛😉

bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

yeah it is biaised and there is politics😆 who cares about that though😛😉

so true and i think JDJ is fixed reality show. winner is always some famous TV serial actors. i have not watch JDJ for long time but i think for faisal i have to watch this non logical reality show 😆