Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

SBS fatafat express 13th may WU

damzel17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ritika threatens ranveer that shes leave his house because he forgets everything when ishani's around. ranveer promises to never see ishani again and will not even attend her wedding with shikhar. ritika tells him to apologize to ishani and shikhar s family. voice says let's see if ranveer can forget ishani πŸ˜• I doubt it or I hope he doesn't no actually I'm sure he can't πŸ˜›πŸ˜³Edited by damzel17 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

So something has to happen from Ishaani's side now...she has to see that sms message of Ritika...if not then i wonder how these marriages are gonna stop...but so far she is only engaged in happily participating in ceremonies with Shikhar...πŸ₯±
Wonder what happened to that entry of Shanaila and Girish as was mentioned in earlier IF article...
Tfs...
Haha Ranveer is under Ritika's control, she is threatening him...
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Ranveer never used to listen to Ish but he seems 2 jump on Ri every command ... 
Rad75 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I remember Ranveer telling post leap he will move on with someone else..
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sana...right now everyone is lecturing him...have you seen that jago ceremony video...Ishaani will be angry on him and sunaofy him...
Also i am taking it as good that whatever the case atleast he will apologize for his recent behavior to Ish...

I think this not meeting thing is bcz somewhere i still believe/hope that weddings are not going to go normally...maybe Ishaani does see that sms msg and comes to stop.?...before that our hopes need to be crushed na that nothing good is gonna happen..
Edited by Mahi_ve - 8 years ago
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Mahi_ve

Thanks for the update...

So something has to happen from Ishaani's side now...she has to see that sms message of Ritika...if not then i wonder how these marriages are gonna stop...but so far she is only engaged in happily participating in ceremonies with Shikhar...πŸ₯±
Wonder what happened to that entry of Shanaila and Girish as was mentioned in earlier IF article...

shinelove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just don't get it why rv even wants to be with her ..and why does he care so much about that child(pillow)🀒and ishaani forget it its a hopeless case..but I wonder where is that  good for nothing sharman. .? Why this women for at least  once think about how sha and ri r not together and how without marriage rithika is having baby..?actually ishanni your mahanta has reached those hights  in just 6 months now which  people after doing tapasia in himalaya for 6 years also cannot achiveπŸ‘.. rv ishanni koi to demag lago yar huma ya sab torcher kitna sahna ha aur...😑
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mahi_ve

Sana...right now everyone is lecturing him...have you seen that jago ceremony video...Ishaani will be angry on him and sunaofy him...
Also i am taking it as good that whatever the case atleast he will apologize for his recent behavior to Ish...

I think this not meeting thing is bcz somewhere i still believe/hope that weddings are not going to go normally...maybe Ishaani does see that sms msg and comes to stop.?...before that our hopes need to be crushed na that nothing good is gonna happen..

i also think cross pairing nahi hogi πŸ˜›... Ri truth will be out before that πŸ˜‰...n  watch out for Baa ..she is up to something πŸ˜†... she will protect Ish this time .😊. therefore if someone will tell the truth about Ish sacrifice to Rv then it will be her.πŸ˜‰...
mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dont worry, fulfilling promises is not Ranveer cup of tea. Till today he made so many promises with his true love Ishani, but didn't fulfill all, than this Ritika is only his responsibility in the name of friend