India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

SBS fatafat express 13th may WU

damzel17 Senior Member
damzel17
damzel17

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:56am | IP Logged
ritika threatens ranveer that shes leave his house because he forgets everything when ishani's around. ranveer promises to never see ishani again and will not even attend her wedding with shikhar. ritika tells him to apologize to ishani and shikhar s family. voice says let's see if ranveer can forget ishani Confused I doubt it or I hope he doesn't no actually I'm sure he can't TongueEmbarrassed

Edited by damzel17 - 13 May 2015 at 4:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadzLuvShaktiYD.AH

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...

So something has to happen from Ishaani's side now...she has to see that sms message of Ritika...if not then i wonder how these marriages are gonna stop...but so far she is only engaged in happily participating in ceremonies with Shikhar...Sleepy
Wonder what happened to that entry of Shanaila and Girish as was mentioned in earlier IF article...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

damzel17

RTPMS Senior Member

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

damzel17GamesOfLife

GamesOfLife IF-Sizzlerz
GamesOfLife
GamesOfLife

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:12am | IP Logged
 Ranveer never used to listen to Ish but he seems 2 jump on Ri every command ... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

damzel17ankitabaranRosh4roseafreenaamna

Rad75 Goldie
Rad75
Rad75

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:16am | IP Logged
I remember Ranveer telling post leap he will move on with someone else..

Rosh4roseGamesOfLife

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Sana...right now everyone is lecturing him...have you seen that jago ceremony video...Ishaani will be angry on him and sunaofy him...
Also i am taking it as good that whatever the case atleast he will apologize for his recent behavior to Ish...

I think this not meeting thing is bcz somewhere i still believe/hope that weddings are not going to go normally...maybe Ishaani does see that sms msg and comes to stop.?...before that our hopes need to be crushed na that nothing good is gonna happen..

Edited by Mahi_ve - 13 May 2015 at 4:37am

tellmeGamesOfLife

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Stunnerz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi_ve

Thanks for the update...

So something has to happen from Ishaani's side now...she has to see that sms message of Ritika...if not then i wonder how these marriages are gonna stop...but so far she is only engaged in happily participating in ceremonies with Shikhar...Sleepy
Wonder what happened to that entry of Shanaila and Girish as was mentioned in earlier IF article...
shinelove Senior Member
shinelove
shinelove

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged
I just don't get it why rv even wants to be with her ..and why does he care so much about that child(pillow)Deadand ishaani forget it its a hopeless case..but I wonder where is that  good for nothing sharman. .? Why this women for at least  once think about how sha and ri r not together and how without marriage rithika is having baby..?actually ishanni your mahanta has reached those hights  in just 6 months now which  people after doing tapasia in himalaya for 6 years also cannot achiveClap.. rv ishanni koi to demag lago yar huma ya sab torcher kitna sahna ha aur...Angry

damzel17Mahi_ve

Go to top