Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Think about the names yaar "Radhika" and "Arjun" .. doesn't it sound like bhabhi ji-devar ji stuff lol .. see in Hindi shows anyone can get married to anybody but "Ship" happens with fans .. so lets just concentrate on shipping the jodi we love  Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 8 years ago
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ESR8: I just realized I didn't really respond to your topic and went off on a tangent 🀣 To be quite honest, I don't really think any of the popular on-screen couples are iconic in its true sense and so I have no idea if Samaira/Arjun will be iconic or not. I always like to watch shows that read like books - run smoothly with sensible transitions which 90% of the shows on Indian television fail to do as they eventually cater to the fans (for this genre) and the storylines and characters get so stagnant and boring for me. I also am really attracted to flawed, strong-headed characters coming together because on-screen it's always entertaining to watch. This is one of the major reasons that made me check out this show. I have enjoyed Samaira and Arjun's storyline thus far because of the way it's written with regards to their interactions and characters. It's an added bonus that the actors embody the characters so well.

I have no idea if this will be an end-game couple or not, I would hope so but I'm not fretting it as the most I regularly watch an Indian TV show nowadays is about 1-2 months before I move onto something else.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no worries soniya this ph ll definatly give us a break to watch new shows πŸ˜† they ll have to mess the stry in the mid. evry serial does it
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Ri: yeah fortunately or unfortunately things do go downhill but for now this show and SamArj has been shaping up very well.
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni595

@Ri: yeah fortunately or unfortunately things do go downhill but for now this show and SamArj has been shaping up very well.

kudos to the writer πŸ‘
shamyj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too feel the sizzling chemistry of Arjun and Samaira! And I love the dialogues in this serial.
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey !
I felt the same...☺️
Nice post nd nice title πŸ˜³
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Badly samrj stuck !!! Hayeee
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If u ask me, I would say #SamArj is the next iconic jodi after #MaanEet #ArShi and #IshRa They are gonna win all the jodi awards..
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: veeranu

If u ask me, I would say #SamArj is the next iconic jodi after #MaanEet #ArShi and #IshRa They are gonna win all the jodi awards..

ya looks like that. i see tweets flooding after their dance. they are the talk of the town now