Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This topic was about new hot couple. N it went on to different kind of shippers and fault of hindi tv shows..
Girls can be really crazy sometimes.
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Wooohhooo just logged in ! N i am lvong this madness already !!!!!!! Seems like the same thrill m excitement of ipkknd forum.. Rock on buddies
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you know i don't know why forum members didn't get hints 
jodi will be radiika and arjun 

CVs are giving enough hints that's why i didn't get into SamArj ...let the story open up 
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
All I m into this show for  "Khwaishae poori karne ke arziyan...manmarziyan
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Cheeni-

you know i don't know why forum members didn't get hints 

jodi will be radiika and arjun 

CVs are giving enough hints that's why i didn't get into SamArj ...let the story open up 

I guess we got completely blinded by burning chemistry of SamArj and overlooked all the fine clues given by CVs
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --MISANTHROPIST

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I guess we got completely blinded by burning chemistry of SamArj and overlooked all the fine clues given by CVs</font>

I'm definitely blind...I should go get my eyes checked lol since I've missed these clues...

maybe the future will have an Arjun and Radhika pairing but for now I haven't seen any indication of it.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soni595

I'm definitely blind...I should go get my eyes checked lol since I've missed these clues...

maybe the future will have an Arjun and Radhika pairing but for now I haven't seen any indication of it.

i wonder how they ll justify it?? one way butchering arjun n sam's character. whch means no sara friendship or the frndshp among 4 in future  👏
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Ri21

i wonder how they ll justify it?? one way butchering arjun n sam's character. whch means no sara friendship or the frndshp among 4 in future  👏

fingers crossed ! U never know ! May be the cvs never thought that samarj will get tis much attention... And all they csre about is trp... So if fams are up for samarj they will change the track in their favour even if radharj is stored. But i just dont get this one thing. Why not a single mention of samarj in the promo. Its only radhika radhika n radhika.. I cant buy that anymore :////
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ESR8

fingers crossed ! U never know ! May be the cvs never thought that samarj will get tis much attention... And all they csre about is trp... So if fams are up for samarj they will change the track in their favour even if radharj is stored. But i just dont get this one thing. Why not a single mention of samarj in the promo. Its only radhika radhika n radhika.. I cant buy that anymore :////

hope fully it does change if they thought other one. samarj is trending now in twitter and stylist of the show replied too.. so they all know the situation now
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I tweeted to the director about #SamArj's chemistry..he favorited my tweet..
kashmira and Aham always favorites #SamArj edita and comments..😊
Edited by greeshma014 - 8 years ago