Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Indian shows lack varieties. We hv only one genre.
Family drama..
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

SamArj has the right spark .. hot guy, cool girl, revenge, love, hate, chemistry, mystery - every spice that is needed.. I just hope CVs cook them well .. I am so into it

Exactly.. If they show SamArj promo, people will automatically start watching becoz SamArj attract viewers with their spark and chemistry. If not SamArj and SP are obsessed with Radhika, then show a promo on Radhika-Neil.. People want a tinge of romance.
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Misanthropist: It's true then? They're attempting to make a Game of Thrones 🤣 That's just ridiculously hilarious lol no no...Ned Stark please don't turn in your grave...

I think they do have channels for youth shows - MTV and Channel V but it seems like youth shows on Indian TV equates to romance only and that too the kind of fluffy no depth kind of romance lol

This show if they go by on their promise to break stereotypes could be one to standalone from the regressive norms but their promotional tactics already make me wonder if they will stick to it...Edited by soni595 - 8 years ago
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni595

Indian TV needs to break out from their cliched realm and spread their wings. All the shows eventually end up looking one and the same. The problem is the writers are afraid of taking risks and venturing out into a new arena. Will they ever attempt a LOST or a Sherlock or a scandal? Anyhow, will sit back and enjoy this while the freshness lasts!

totally agree.. Indian tv has only one genre Family drama - they can't make a thriller/ sci-fi/ youth show - all the characters are so alike that you can basically take one from a show n put in another and nobody will feel the difference .. and the problem is they don't even try to do something new .. MMZ has so much potential .. I just hope it's not ruined 
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Daenerys will tame Dragon n win over westros with her 5pisodes ki gyan.
soni595 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

<font color="#cc0033">totally agree.. Indian tv has only one genre Family drama - they can't make a thriller/ sci-fi/ youth show - all the characters are so alike that you can basically take one from a show n put in another and nobody will feel the difference .. and the problem is they don't even try to do something new .. MMZ has so much potential .. I just hope it's not ruined</font>

That is so true! You can literally replace the actors in the show and it'll still be the same lol Such is the originality of the writers! MMZ has loads of potential but hopefully they won't succumb and stick to some originality.
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Originally posted by: veeranu

Exactly.. If they show SamArj promo, people will automatically start watching becoz SamArj attract viewers with their spark and chemistry. If not SamArj and SP are obsessed with Radhika, then show a promo on Radhika-Neil.. People want a tinge of romance.

For now the promo should focus on Sam-Arj and Neil as Radz is far from being interesting in immediate future 
Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 8 years ago
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Dnt be too hopeful. Keep standing on the deck so that we can jump in a life boat when ship starts to sink. 
soni595 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --MISANTHROPIST

Dnt be too hopeful. Keep standing on the deck so that we can jump in a life boat when ship starts to sink.

Yeah we'll always have to be on the deck with a waiting boat, ships can sink anytime ... I don't wanna be an over-hopeful, overconfident Oberon who doesn't see his doom coming lol
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni595

Yeah we'll always have to be on the deck with a waiting boat, ships can sink anytime ... I don't wanna be an over-hopeful, overconfident Oberon who doesn't see his doom coming lol

Yes. We will be like little finger. Always a step ahead.😉😆