Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm hoping they'll not resort to the same old formula and retain the freshness and its characters but honestly speaking all Indian TV shows are doomed...eventually.
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Welcome to the ship boat of arjun n sam ðŸ˜³
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes. I agree. Indian TV shows are doomed. They all are same shaadi-bacha-saas-bahu dramas.
I mostly watch US n UK shows. N each shows have different concept from another. 
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --MISANTHROPIST

I usually don'tship any hindi couple. As within a few days they will go for same shaadi-bacha drama.

But i am willing to give ir a chance as the show seems like a show for urban people.

This show actually targets youth.. Younger people. I just hope they turn turn it into a Saas-Bahu saga that has

1. Boy and girl fall in love.
2. Boy's ex-girlfriend or girl's ex-boyfriend enters OR the mother of the either hates the other so she calls her ex or his ex.
3. The ex creates problem and after some struggle the lovers get married..
4. Few days pass by and the ex comes to their home marrying their younger brother or sister. Problems arise..
5. It will go on for a few years until the leads die and the villains rejoice. Or either the hero or heroine dies and out of grief he/she gets remarried..
6. But all of a sudden one day, the leads come back alive stating memory loss. Or the hero/heroine comes back.
7. The villains plot again and its the same story again ðŸ¥±

forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

cause after a few days we will give n take lives to save our SHIP. ðŸ˜›

Yes we will go down with our ship😆
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes. I agree. Indian TV shows are doomed. They all are same shaadi-bacha-saas-bahu dramas.

I mostly watch US n UK shows. N each shows have different concept from another.

Indian TV needs to break out from their cliched realm and spread their wings. All the shows eventually end up looking one and the same. The problem is the writers are afraid of taking risks and venturing out into a new arena. Will they ever attempt a LOST or a Sherlock or a scandal? Anyhow, will sit back and enjoy this while the freshness lasts!Edited by soni595 - 8 years ago
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Why don't they make a channel for youth n urban shows?? 
Even channel v n mtv shows becomes boaring after a few days. 
Indian tv can never gve a class show like Sherlock.
Now they are planning to ruin game of thrones. Thsy will make a kahani ghar ghar ki out of it.
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Why don't they make a channel for youth n urban shows?? 

Even channel v n mtv shows becomes boaring after a few days. 
Indian tv can never gve a class show like Sherlock.
Now they are planning to ruin game of thrones. Thsy will make a kahani ghar ghar ki out of it.

😆 U are right.. Game Of Thrones is an amazing show.. I definitely dnt want it to go down the drain in Indian TV..
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Veeranu u said evrything abt a show in a nutshell
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
SamArj has the right spark .. hot guy, cool girl, revenge, love, hate, chemistry, mystery - every spice that is needed.. I just hope CVs cook them well .. I am so into it