Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Samarj the iconic jodi in the making ?????

ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
well guys i had always been an ipkknd fan...arshi sarun fan... And i have experimced all the hype regarding that jodi...  There are many other jodis on tv which i loved apart from sarun.. They are gauri-pratham, raman-ishita and so on...
I dont know i am getting a very very positive vibe from sanarj... They may soon become an icnic jodi like the above mentioned one...

What do you guys think ??? The spark in their chemistry is mind blowing... Our forum may not be the top forum at the moment.. But soon enough i think its gonna top the list !!!!

I visited forum after ipkknd but had been silent. But now this show has again triggered that urge to comment, droool amd also take part in discussions !!!

Hope this show works well and cvs show samarj love story not radharj story plzzz. I almost had a heart attach seeing these speculations on  radharj love story :///////

Plz plzzz let samarj be a couple cvs !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey same thoughts
even m a huge like huugee fan of ipkknd,after ipk i watched kyy n now manmarziyan
i totally agree with ur views about SamArj jodi
they can really make a popular jodi...iam kinda hooked to this show in just 2weeks because of them
Love-hate relation always a hit πŸ‘πŸΌ
about foum ranking i can see manmarziyan in top10 in a month(hope so)
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi SaRun fan πŸ˜ƒ (Sorry.. Dnt know ur name).. I am a fan of ArShi too.. I watch IPKKND even now.. And ya.. SamArj have amazing chemistry β˜ΊοΈ that makes me make posts and drool over them. They have a really intense and passionate chemistry. I dnt know but Radhika and Arjun dnt suit each other πŸ€” I am rooting for SamArj only πŸ˜³ Waiting for their dance..
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree dear. Samarj have so much potential becoming a iconic Jodi. In just two weeks they grabbed so much fans. I just fell in love with them just one scene. And both aham and Kash is brilliant in their acting and they have a sizzling chemistry. And guys please don't talk about arjun radz. Still now they not show much any thing about. After we will see what happens. Present enjoy our samarj.
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi eishi,
πŸ€—
This show is already gaining popularity
Everywhere it's being discussed .hope to see it hit the charts soon!!
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
me too like in 2weeks i hv become a huge fan of samarj.aham and kash r doing great great job!!!they have an intense chemistry n m loving it.it has every possibility of becoming a iconic jodi.hope cvs dont ruin it.anyways we fans should also b lil bit more active here to increase it rank ;)
MaNan_SamArj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
same feeling... First two weeks I didn't watch the show 'cause promo doesn't interested me, but luckily I saw the first scene of SamArj with bonzo nd from that day I never skipped one epi...
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya we should concentrate on increasing forum activity too...so that everyone knows abt our show n SamArjEdited by arshita235 - 8 years ago
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: arshita235

ya we should concentrate on increasing forum activity too...so that everyone knows abt our show n SamArj

Vshould make more posts on SamArj and RaNeil so tht people knw tht these r the jodis. This wil increase the forum activity..
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh yes! this forum is going to be a Titanic