Edited by -Atii- - 13 May 2015 at 2:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momb24

chapsi23 Groupbie
chapsi23
chapsi23

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umeirah02

Ok lets do one thing! Let's make a post on what we dislike about YHM because all of us know since the damned time slot change our YHM has been lost in the race of the wretched TRP's! I feel so dejected shayad iss post se humaare dil ka haal CV's tak pounch jaaye!! I still curse the day the time slot changed... I can't mouth my frustration!! Spill it out dear YHMians
Wow! Did you read my mind? I wanted to post something similar so that it would reach the CVs. Thanks a lot of posting this :).

I have been watching some of the old episodes of YHM.. It was an absolute GEM... Miss some of the nuances that existed in the older episodes!

Okay - here is my view:

1. I want the strong, confident RKB back. He is shown to be a little weak these days. I want him to solve problems and not just witness what Ishita does.
  2. I want more scenes that show the wonderful bonding between various characters (relations). It was really cute -
    - Ishita and Bala
    - Raman and Bala
    - Shravan and Raman
    - Ishita and Romi
    These small things always used to bring a smile on my face
  3. Good scenes for Vandu. She is talented, but we hardly get to see her.
  4. I want to Rinki and Mihir pair to remain intact and don't want any more confusions in their married life. Yes, I understand that Mihir and Mihika were a wonderful pair. Their romance was really so cute. I wanted them to be married too. However Rinky and Mihir are now married. In real life so many true lovers break up due to family pressure and they end up marrying someone else. Do they remain unhappy for the rest of their lives? No. Time is the BEST healer in everyone's lives. Just breaking Rinky and Mihir pair feels like we are making a joke of arranged marriages. Yes, a mistake has been done. It would have been better if Mihika and Mihir were together, but now breaking Rinky-Mihir pair would be an even bigger mistake.
  5. It feels like Ishita makes most of the decisions in the Bhalla family. I want Mr Bhalla to be shown as the head of the household. HE should be the backbone. Ishita is a wonderful person. She is genuine in her affection towards all her family members (her family includes the Bhallas). However glorifying one character makes the show unrealistic. If there are 5 siblings in the family all of them are important right? I really like how Mrs Bhalla always gives importance to all her children.
  6. Small cute fights/leg-pulling scenes of Raman and Ishita. Want more of Raman's one-liners against Ishita.
  7. I am not too happy with Subbu - Simmi relationship. Every person needs to be given a second chance and I agree that Subbu is a changed man now. However, bringing back Ishitha's ex into the Bhalla family seems weird. I am probably a little conservative, but that is my view.
  8. Shagun is now shown to be too EVIL. It is the same Shagun who was ready to take the blame on her for Adi's accident. There was some love left in her for her son. However, they just show her as a vamp these days. Can we make her character more realistic?

Edited by chapsi23 - 13 May 2015 at 5:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZEESXYJayashreeVrakshaanraGhayalParinda-K.13-

GhayalParinda IF-Rockerz
GhayalParinda
GhayalParinda

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Anything else you people want to add... please feel free to do so!
rakshaanra IF-Dazzler
rakshaanra
rakshaanra

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
I started watching recently and I found the bonding between Mihika and Shagun very sweet, and was unhappy it turned into hate.

Go to top